WOW. SMH, What Jealousy Does to People Nowadays..

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I never understood how burns kill people after the fact that they're seemingly ok and coherent right after the burn. Sad story.
their lungs become contaminated bro, all that thick smoke sitting deep in your lungs cant be good, kills you in the long run
more so infection
the skin is your body's first layer of defense....with burns.. .even the normal bacteria that live on your skin can turn against your body.

eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

Didn't even see it coming at 1:02

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I never understood how burns kill people after the fact that they're seemingly ok and coherent right after the burn. Sad story.
their lungs become contaminated bro, all that thick smoke sitting deep in your lungs cant be good, kills you in the long run
more so infection
the skin is your body's first layer of defense....with burns.. .even the normal bacteria that live on your skin can turn against your body.
can you soak in an antiseptic bath?

Originally Posted by Sixfoot nathan

more so infection
The pain from that would put you into shock

Not good for the heart @ all

That was crazy...the worst part about this situation is that three neighbors died. FOR NO !*%%%#% REASON.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

more so infection

then some sort of anti bacterial gel bath.. idk
i wouldnt think sitting in a dry cloth bed while scabbing and leaking would help much, especially when you have to peel the sheets from dry blood and #@++ everyday

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

more so infection

then some sort of anti bacterial gel bath.. idk
i wouldnt think sitting in a dry cloth bed while scabbing and leaking would help much, especially when you have to peel the sheets from dry blood and #@++ everyday

Do you think burn units just make patients just sit on dry beds?

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

sick.gif
why wasnt she rolling?

I was wondering the same thing. 
rolling around would work if your clothes were on fire, but it looks like they were doused  in gas and lit on fire.  it's on their skin rolling on the flat sidewalk would not extinguish flames from ur face.

apparently Man E is shocked
roll.gif
roll.gif
(yuku ftl)

That was crazy even though I got warning of the girl about to fall still surprised the hell out of me...

Back
Top Bottom