WOW. SMH, What Jealousy Does to People Nowadays..

Originally Posted by ninjahood

"at da left of your screen" EEEEK.
I was watching like, "There's no girl there," and then bam.
eek.gif

Video is insane.

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

Originally Posted by moneymike88

those firefighters were aholes
laugh.gif

they just looked as a woman fell to her death from one floor up

Forreal! Firefighter didn't even make an attempt to catch her or anything, just stood their and watched
smh.gif
if you look close you can see smoke coming off of her when she's on da ground, so it looks like she was on fire too...try catching that
laugh.gif

How the hell you gonna just lay there and burn? SMH, word to

Yall remember when this commercial use to run during the OG Power Ranger series?
laugh.gif

Wait...

So the one who laid there burning survived, and the dude that got extinguished died?

I am con-fused.

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

sick.gif
why wasnt she rolling?
She was in shock, obviously.

That was just disturbing. Seeing her just laying there gave me chills.
ohwell.gif
But the dude died? Wow. It probably didn't help that he took his shirt off. The first thing people usually do when they ae on fire is strip, and all that does is peel of the layers of the skin as its melting.

Originally Posted by jretro23

WOW, i can't even imagine how bad it feels to be on fire for that long
eek.gif
eek.gif
WORD! just think about the amount of pain you go through when you burn your finger & imagine that same feeling all over your body.
sick.gif

i mean they couldn't really do anything for the girl who jumped to her death......i'm guessing the fire the couple caused set her apartment on fire too?

I never understood how burns kill people after the fact that they're seemingly ok and coherent right after the burn. Sad story.

After reading the comments I don't think I should watch this video.. Is there a link or something where I can read about the story behind the video?

Yeah just click on the video, it will take you to the youtube page and in the description you will see articles about it.

Originally Posted by AlRjordan

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

Scary how dude died after looking relatively fine. I mean dude was just chilling with the firefighters are being put out...and then dies.
eek.gif

Thats what caught my attention. Dude was just standing there walking around looking perfectly fine. I mean, granted, he was on fire for a good amount of time. But he seemed like he was doing well enough that he should have survived easily, just with severe burns. But 3 days later dude dies? Scary.

RIP though. Chalk this one up to people being dumb@****..................again. smh
tired.gif
co-sign, i thought he woulda lived

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I never understood how burns kill people after the fact that they're seemingly ok and coherent right after the burn. Sad story.

Burns can kill easily, it take a while. First off you're extremely prone to infection cause you've lost a very important line of defense to pathogens, your skin. Losing skin also leads to dehydration. Burn victims die from burn shock and infection.

Originally Posted by Carver

After reading the comments I don't think I should watch this video.. Is there a link or something where I can read about the story behind the video?
Bruh, stop being a (()) and press play. It's not THAT bad.

But anyways, was the person that did this a dude or a girl?

For some reason that girl just burning and not moving reminded me of that buddhist monk was set on fire in a protest and didn't move or scream.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

their lungs become contaminated bro, all that thick smoke sitting deep in your lungs cant be good, kills you in the long run

Back
Top Bottom