Wow, so Verizon have officially took off contracts

Is it worth it to change phone numbers to get unlimited data?

My buddy is getting rid of his unlimited data plan, and I can take it over, but I would have to change my number (which I don't wanna do)

Worth it?

My buddy is getting rid of his unlimited data plan, and I can take it over, but I would have to change my number (which I don't wanna do)

Worth it?

depends how much data you use..

I don't think it's a big deal to change numbers. I change my number every 2 years. Just let the people you want to know that your number will change.

I don't think it's a big deal to change numbers. I change my number every 2 years. Just let the people you want to know that your number will change.

How do the ladies keep track of you Shogun? Is the number change to get rid of ladies you don't want to deal with anymore? Please advise.

I actually go ghost for a few months. Women, friends, family can't get in contact with me. Kinda nice. My vzw contract ends in January so it'll be nice not to be stuck with verizon all the time.

Verizon keeps telling me and everyone I know that had it that were consistently going over the data limit every month and I know that's some bull. Something is wrong with their system. This has been happening for months.

Worth it?

I don't use that much right now because I'm not unlimited. But for the sake of unlimited and gen price, I'm debating if it's worth it or not.
If/when I upgrade a ne wphone next year would it be a problem?

Worth it?

I don't use that much right now because I'm not unlimited. But for the sake of unlimited and gen price, I'm debating if it's worth it or not.
If/when I upgrade a ne wphone next year would it be a problem?

you won't be able to get the "deals" for the new phones. i bought my note 5 by itself when it came out in order to keep the unlimited data plan.

Verizon getting by with reputation. They got to change alot of they want to be relevant in 10 years

Worth it?
''

Port your number out to a prepaid t-mobile sim and then port back in and have them replace the existing number with unlimited data with your same number.

And to the homie going over his data, check out the data settings on your apps. Some of them may be pulling data while its in the background not being used or even when its closed.

Im still on the older XL plan since i get extra 16gb for 2 years. Not compatible [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Last edited:
Verizon dropped the UDP

No corporate discount and you get throttled after 22gb

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom