Wow, talk about NO class

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Thats about as classless as DUI chants at Staples. It happens at every sporting event, someone crosses the line. this guy is clearly one of the fans that believes fisher left the Jazz just to play for the Lakers. I'm not one of these fans, but I do see some of their points. I didn't see him signing with the Clippers or the Nets in New Jersey where his daughter gets treated. But thats OD right there. I like how people assume that all Utah fans are %#@ holes. Theres fans like this any sporting event you go to

No it's not....Melo made his own bed...Fisher's daughter can't help what she had to go through. There is a HUGE difference between the two. Getting on someone because of their own stupidity, and getting on someone because of a disability or disease, are completely different things....

Originally Posted by TBONE32

Originally Posted by JoeSchmoe

His friend could've poked him in the eye for all we know.

True...but he looks like one of those fans that will do something classless and not care one bit

Not defending him, because I don't know the situation as to why he was really covering his eye, but how does he look like 'one of those fans'?

this guy is clearly one of the fans that believes fisher left the Jazz just to play for the Lakers. I'm not one of these fans, but I do see some of their points. I didn't see him signing with the Clippers or the Nets in New Jersey where his daughter gets treated.

I don't get this, what's wrong with Fisher choosing to play for the Lakers instead of the Clippers or the Nets?

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

If you guys think Utah is bad, then you need to go to a Boston Celtics game lol.

Does anyone remember that Jason Kidd fiasco a few years ago?
laugh.gif

Fans actually came in wearing their wife-beater

enh... Nets fans were worse with their "Would somebody please stab Paul Pierce" signs.

This isn't exclusive to any one fan base. Every fan base has at least one person with no regard for human life. Think about how Chris Lofton didn'twant to reveal he had cancer because he knew he'd hear really vile stuff about his cancer from opposing fans. I can't explain it but some fans feelthat once they pay for their seats they can attack a player about stuff that goes beyond common decency.

Thats about as classless as DUI chants at Staples. It happens at every sporting event, someone crosses the line. this guy is clearly one of the fans that believes fisher left the Jazz just to play for the Lakers. I'm not one of these fans, but I do see some of their points. I didn't see him signing with the Clippers or the Nets in New Jersey where his daughter gets treated. But thats OD right there. I like how people assume that all Utah fans are %#@ holes. Theres fans like this any sporting event you go to

They're both classless, but the level of degree is not even close. Come on now, like DoubleJs said, he made his own bed by getting that DUI. Hell, Igot a buddy who got a DUI and clown on him all the time. That's his damn fault for driving drunk. As for making fun of a kid with cancer or poking at a guyabout his kid having cancer, dude deserves to have a lightning bolt strike him during the rain.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

If you guys think Utah is bad, then you need to go to a Boston Celtics game lol.

Does anyone remember that Jason Kidd fiasco a few years ago?
laugh.gif

Fans actually came in wearing their wife-beater

No way my man. Jason Kidd beat his wife, but Fisher's daughter didn't do anything. If he wanted to harass DFish for abandoning them that'sokay, but to take it to this level is totally classless
tired.gif

Verdykt:
Thats about as classless as DUI chants at Staples.
Not even.

- You know who was actually directly affected by Carmelo's situation? A grown man (Carmelo).
- You know who's directly affected by D-Fish's situation? An innocent little girl.

- When someone makes fun of Carmelo's situation, you know who's being made fun of? A grown man (Carmelo).
- When someone makes fun of D-Fish's situation, you know who's being made fun of? An innocent little girl.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Verdykt:

Not even.

- You know who was actually directly affected by Carmelo's situation? A grown man (Carmelo).

- You know who's directly affected by D-Fish's situation? An innocent little girl.

- When someone makes fun of Carmelo's situation, you know who's being made fun of? A grown man (Carmelo).

- When someone makes fun of D-Fish's situation, you know who's being made fun of? An innocent little girl.

Thank You. I almost spazzed when I read dude's comment. There's no way in sam hell those two taunts are equal. You have a lot to learn in life just bysuggesting that.

how do u even compare something as common like DUI to cancer... smh off yourself

Melo brought the DUI on himself, unlike Derek's daughter...oh I'm sure she asked for cancer!
smh.gif

Let's take it to these fools tonight, Kobe going to remind them of a certain SG that killed their championship hopes.

Some one email this to the Lakers quick so at half they can have some motivation if things aren't going well.

what do you expect, theyre mormon, they cant swear or anything

but seriously you cant generalize over what one fan did

I find it interesting at how many of the posters generalize the ENTIRE state of Utah, the Utah Jazz Fanbase, and people of Caucasian ethnicity. Say I meetsomebody from California who is a jerk, that doesn't mean I have to assume the majority of Californian people are rude.

Unfortunately the actions of a few people ruin it for many. What if somebody generalized you for the actions of somebody who looks like you or somebody youconsider a good friend? I know it happens a lot, but just because it happens to some of us, doesn't mean we have to continue that cycle and do it tosomebody else.

People who call foul when they're generalized have no room to generalize others.

I can think of many stories where a small portion of a social body did some offensive things, but in no way should I allow that to paint a picture of whateverybody else must be like.

This guy is obviously an interesting fellow in need of a humbling experience. Nothing more. Don't let the problem expand beyond him. Come on...

Wow, I didn't mean it to explode like that. its just an observation. Both sides of fans were in the wrong for their taunts. I apologize, I should haveworded my response differently. I'm in no way condoning what that fan did, but there are classless fans wherever you go.

um one guy broke the law and put the lives of others in danger.

The others daughter had life threatening cancer.

How are these the same at all?

absolutely freakin disgusting...i seriously @*@%#$ hate Utah fans

thats messed up. they do be thinking about dumb stuff tho i remember the Warriors series and all pics

I'm personally sick of this whole Fisher vs. the state of Utah business.

Play the damn game.

Laker fans: Stop crying everytime this man gets booed because it won't stop. The fan base feels "used" after Fisher left and nothing will changethat. Finding classless fans in the stands just proves that Laker fans are self righetous and will go out of their way to point out how their team is hated onand more times than not there are good reasons for that.

Some people take sports too far. My general rule is, if you wouldn't say it to the man's face, don't say it or make a sign about it when your inthe stands. Being in the audience is almost like being on the internet, it gives people some sort of skewed sense of morality and reality. This is one of thereasons why I don't blame Ron Artest so much for going into the stands. You figure, that guy threw a beer at Ron-Ron. Thats bad enough, but only a boldexample of inappropriate fan behavior. I remember that guy that got banned from some arena for yelling racist taunts at Mutombo. Same thing happened to PatrickEwing, they'd call him a gorilla and all that. I mean, its just low-class behavior...

Back
Top Bottom