Wow, talk about NO class

Thats terrible

smh.gif

I hope the dude get hit by a bus

they need to nuke the state of UTah

im sorry but hte Jazz just scream racist to me, Tmac said the Jazz have the worst fans, they called Stephen Jackson and Jason Richardson n1ggers

smh at considering black people sins prior to the 1970s (mormons

If its any consideration...my job sends medical waste to Utah.
If sports is that important that they feel the need to poke fun a child with cancer of the eye then hopefully they get theirs eventually.

Originally Posted by cheezybaby

im sorry but hte Jazz just scream racist to me, Tmac said the Jazz have the worst fans, they called Stephen Jackson and Jason Richardson n1ggers

smh at considering black people sins prior to the 1970s (mormons

Delta Center looks like a bunch of inbred people.. everyone all looking alike
alien.gif
I really don't have a problem with the current Jazz players.. I like Deron's game, and even though alot of peeps hate on Boozer..he's ok in my book..

but the fans
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

you don't EVER go after a man's kids

let alone something that has to do with a life threating/changing disease

Originally Posted by GORDON GARTRELLE

Originally Posted by rapsa

racist white punk!

a total classless move if that really was his intention, but what would make you claim racism?

it's possible he may or may not be racist, but there's no way to label that a racist act simply because he's white and derek fisher is black.

digging too deep into things sometimes exposes the racism and prejudice people have within themselves.

Word.

Yea, that guy's action is completely classless. The DUI chants for Carmelo at Staples was unnecessary also but this is in a whole new level. There'sjust certain lines you don't cross and certain things you don't do.

Originally Posted by breakinyourankles

Game 5: Lakers by 83
Fisher with 64 points
laugh.gif

- you know, as i watched the game i wondered if someone had some sort of sign mocking his daughters situation.......and well, i guess someone took it a stepfurther
eyes.gif
damn man, that truely is !#%@*% up.
- what a coward.....now if DFish would of ran up on dude like mad max then what?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995
1995: In a game at Portland on February 6, he ran into the stands to punch a fan, later claiming the fan had heckled him over his wife's miscarriage. The NBA suspended him for 10 games (during which Clyde Drexler was traded for). The suspension was the 2nd longest in NBA history at the time.
- taken from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vernon_Maxwell

None of this makes sense to me.

I understand that Fish is a Laker yet again and all...and Utah fans aren't too happy to see a Laker player...regardless of who it is.

But for Fish to receive blatantly louder boos every time he touches the ball is just ridiculous. He has always been a class act, took a pay cut to come back toLA so that his daughter could receive the medical attention that she needed for her eye cancer...and Utah fans dislike him for that?

eyes.gif
smh.gif

Get a damn clue. No class.

Back
Top Bottom