WrestleMania Fallout 4/6 - NT WrestleMania Prediction Contest Results Posted! p1

Originally Posted by 1Chainz

It seems as if the last remnants of the Attitude Era are being removed, and now they're being replaced by the Ruthless Aggression guys as the dudes who always pop up now and then.

Notice the lack of mic skills as these dudes start popping back up.

Batista and Brock Lesnar are as good as their muscles.

batista-laugh-o.gif

NOLA.com reports that 24 year old Stephen A. Arceneaux III from Destrehan, Louisiana died while watching WrestleMania 28. The man was reportedly choked out by his 14 year old cousin and pronounced dead at 10:39pm local time.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

NOLA.com reports that 24 year old Stephen A. Arceneaux III from Destrehan, Louisiana died while watching WrestleMania 28. The man was reportedly choked out by his 14 year old cousin and pronounced dead at 10:39pm local time.

Couldnt have been after Cena match..right

wow. rip.

Originally Posted by jorrdanfan23

wwe needs to get rid of th PG rating go back to the Attitude Era
indifferent.gif
Get over the PG rating.

The writing is what it all comes down to.

So I'm guessing it's another Face v. Face match?

Brock's pop and influence on this crowd is not going to be ignored.

The PG rating does make things a little corny at times.

Like at the beginning of the show, did anybody over the age of 8 legitimately laugh when CM Punk told Johnny "The majority of the superstars think you're a giant . . . tool box"

face_1.jpg

Stone face to the fullest degree.

I think they shouldn't make it a point to have profanity in every dialogue, but I don't think things should be blatantly censored.

hasn't brock historically owned cena? i don't expect this to change

Historically yes, but this is way before Cena was even Super Cena. He was just getting up there with the Rapper gimmick when him and Brock feuded.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

hasn't brock historically owned cena? i don't expect this to change

Historically yes, but this is way before Cena was even Super Cena. He was just getting up there with the Rapper gimmick when him and Brock feuded.

true.

after letting it marinate, i think it was smart to keep bryan off tv. having him come out and banter to a crowd that is hot for him even though he is a heel is counter-productive for his character.

im fine with him not coming out tonight.
but not about that blantant disrespect he got last night.

cena looked like he landed on his shoulder

atleast he aint land like a-train that time

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

after letting it marinate, i think it was smart to keep bryan off tv. having him come out and banter to a crowd that is hot for him even though he is a heel is counter-productive for his character.

I'd rather that had happen than that trainwreck of a segment with Sheamus and ADR, trying to keep Sheamus on the crowd's side.

Just got back from Raw. My voice is finally gone.
laugh.gif

-Lord Tensai came out my section tried to start a "shave your back" chant. Then we just switch it to an "Albert" chant.

-Brock all I can say is holy @%$!. I've never seen a crowd go off like that, and I've been to some big events.(Sting vs Hogan back in the day, Michaels vs Taker casket match, Nexus debut, and a few others) When he hit the F-5 I legit went def for a moment.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-As for the Douche Bryan stuff well after the main event dark match he got to play with the crowd a bit. He said that thanks to us they are making him a new shirt. He invited AJ to the ring and asked her how she felt about it, but before she could say anything he told her to shut up and leave. Which then started up one of the bigger "Yes!!!" chants of the night. He then started doing it himself around the ring all the way down the exit ramp.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 1Chainz

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

I'd rather that had happen than that trainwreck of a segment with Sheamus and ADR, trying to keep Sheamus on the crowd's side.

I'll give you that.
I'd rather watch a 20 minute promo by the Usos than to ever see another Sheamus/ADR segment.

and trust me, anyone who doesn't watch NXT (98% of NT) the Uso's are two of the worst on the mic that i have ever heard. No personality or charisma what so ever.

Very great raw. Even though it was somewhat expected, I marked the hell out for Brock.

Hope the writers can keep up the good work but we all know thats a long shot.

took a pic of y2j "hitting" punk with the bottle... Exploded way before he got close to him

"Yes" will be this generation's "What"

Am I the only one who thinks they should just unify the titles? Last night show how much of a joke the WHC has become . . . Make the IC Title the secondary title . . .

CM Punk (WWE Championship) vs. Daniel Bryan (World Heavyweight) at Summerslam for Unification . . .

Back
Top Bottom