WrestleMania Fallout 4/6 - NT WrestleMania Prediction Contest Results Posted! p1

lesnar-fan-o.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

What in the hell are they doing to Cena's career?
laugh.gif

Running out of ideas.

He's becoming irrelevant unless he's facing someone returning or unexpectedly there (CM Punk, The Rock, Lesnar)

Hope he goes heel, for his own sake. I don't know if I can stand another "I do this because I love to" promo.

Waiting for the day he goes up to some fat virgin "Cena Sux" dude and screams "%++@ You" in his face, veins popping, red faced . . .

pimp.gif

was i the only one who noticed the same john cena fan, front row, wearing all green who was at WM?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by 1Chainz

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

after letting it marinate, i think it was smart to keep bryan off tv. having him come out and banter to a crowd that is hot for him even though he is a heel is counter-productive for his character.

im fine with him not coming out tonight.
but not about that blantant disrespect he got last night.
I'd rather that had happen than that trainwreck of a segment with Sheamus and ADR, trying to keep Sheamus on the crowd's side.

I'll give you that.
I'd rather watch a 20 minute promo by the Usos than to ever see another Sheamus/ADR segment.

and trust me, anyone who doesn't watch NXT (98% of NT) the Uso's are two of the worst on the mic that i have ever heard. No personality or charisma what so ever.

Worse than McGillicutty?

EDIT: Dont know how to embed crap on here smh  

Originally Posted by wanksta23

was i the only one who noticed the same john cena fan, front row, wearing all green who was at WM?
laugh.gif

With the glasses?
laugh.gif

I assume he cried on his way home both nights.

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

laugh.gif

With the glasses?
laugh.gif

I assume he cried on his way home both nights.
yea
laugh.gif
...poor guy
laugh.gif

he went home with cenas shirt though last night

laugh.gif

Oh you mean Machine Gun Kelly's twin.

Great raw.
Bit mad that they hired another Japanese dude for Albert's disciple instead of giving my dude Yoshi Tatsu the role to get some damn raw screen time. Oh wellz.
Next week at DC? My body is ready for some spotlight...PLEASE!!!

roll.gif
@ that gif
Poor Cena....nah...Cena sucks....he's the new crash test dummy on Raw.....poor lil Jimmy Cena fans.....back to back nights of seeing their leader like that? I love it!

Holy %!%%!!! What a Raw!
eek.gif

That crowd was crazy even though most of them probably weren't from Miami. 

I see you 916. 
smokin.gif

- Multiple sources report that Brock Lesnar has signed a one-year deal with WWE that will see him work through WrestleMania 29 in New Jersey next year.

Lesnar has signed on for a minimum of two appearances per month over the next year plus additional appearances during the build to WrestleMania 29. The belief is that Lesnar will make around 30-35 appearances over the next year but WWE likely has the ability to negotiate additional appearances, if he’s willing to make them.

As seen on RAW, The Rock teased a run with the WWE Title. Speculation is that Lesnar will eventually challenge The Rock for the WWE Title at WrestleMania 29.

Like I said earlier, %++% all the people saying this and that about part time wrestlers getting shine but Brock vs. Rock should happen next year.

I was banned for a week, so i couldnt post this on sunday, but remember shawn michaels botched pyro?...i read on twitter that it was not botched, the pyro effects were on top of the arena just like it went off on the national anthem.

anywho, great show tonight, hope they build a good story line around brock. it seems he lost weight but lost the muscle mass too, hope he can get back to his oldself.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- Multiple sources report that Brock Lesnar has signed a one-year deal with WWE that will see him work through WrestleMania 29 in New Jersey next year.

Lesnar has signed on for a minimum of two appearances per month over the next year plus additional appearances during the build to WrestleMania 29. The belief is that Lesnar will make around 30-35 appearances over the next year but WWE likely has the ability to negotiate additional appearances, if he’s willing to make them.

As seen on RAW, The Rock teased a run with the WWE Title. Speculation is that Lesnar will eventually challenge The Rock for the WWE Title at WrestleMania 29.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom