WrestleMania Fallout 4/6 - NT WrestleMania Prediction Contest Results Posted! p1

I know its a year away but presumably If Lesnar vs Rock were to happen, who would face Taker? I think and hope Taker got 2 left in him. Has he faced Batista at WM already? Also nothing really happened to set up HHH/HBK. I havent been into wrestling like this pretty much since I was 13
laugh.gif
I gotta chill.

I watched a couple videos people recorded at WM Sunday and I gotta witness a Taker and Rock entrance at a Wrestlemania once in my life. Summit at Metlife WM 29
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

I know its a year away but presumably If Lesnar vs Rock were to happen, who would face Taker? I think and hope Taker got 2 left in him. Has he faced Batista at WM already? Also nothing really happened to set up HHH/HBK. I havent been into wrestling like this pretty much since I was 13
laugh.gif
I gotta chill.

I watched a couple videos people recorded at WM Sunday and I gotta witness a Taker and Rock entrance at a Wrestlemania once in my life. Summit at Metlife WM 29
pimp.gif

yea, taker/batista at mania has happened

i got taker/cena at wm29

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

laugh.gif
I gotta chill.

pimp.gif
'Taker defeated Batista at WM 23

laugh.gif
 Daniel Bryan, hes great. WWE is looking amazing right now, and its gonna be interesting as to what they do with cena from here on out. 

I really hope the boos follow Sheamus everywhere he goes from now on, but I think that's expecting too much of future crowds
frown.gif

Replaying RAW right now, the Punk/Henry match plus the Jericho segment after was really really good.

best raw in a looooong while. Def got me really interested back in the product.

Hopefully Daniel Bryan gets some sort of Anti-Hero gimmick where he just weasels his way around and is a dbag with skills that would be sick

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- Multiple sources report that Brock Lesnar has signed a one-year deal with WWE that will see him work through WrestleMania 29 in New Jersey next year.

Lesnar has signed on for a minimum of two appearances per month over the next year plus additional appearances during the build to WrestleMania 29. The belief is that Lesnar will make around 30-35 appearances over the next year but WWE likely has the ability to negotiate additional appearances, if he’s willing to make them.

As seen on RAW, The Rock teased a run with the WWE Title. Speculation is that Lesnar will eventually challenge The Rock for the WWE Title at WrestleMania 29.
I feel guilty about it, but i gotta agree with what 4w said in another thread.
I don't see Brock making it to WrestleMania 29.
Especially now seeing his appearance schedule.

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

I'm still confused as to where all this love for D. Bryan has come from.

Um... maybe the fact that he's great on the mic, has excellent in ring work, and has one of the best, if not THE best gimmick out of the entire roster right now.

I'm live in the DMV and I just know D.C. is going to be dead as hell next monday.
tired.gif

Rock/Brock at Mania for the belt would be great for business but would be stupid on pretty much every other level. Can't complain about there not being any new main eventers when you're giving all the big matches to part timers

Back
Top Bottom