WrestleMania Fallout 4/6 - NT WrestleMania Prediction Contest Results Posted! p1

^That's a great pic of the two.

I wish the Rock could return now and just go on the road full time. The stars of today could really grow and learn a lot from just having him around like that.

I'd be leaching for that knowledge and ideas on how to get to that next level. Triple H was right in that interview a while back. Guys have to want to be stars and work at it.

Realistically, who has REALLY improved all around in recent memory besides Dolph and maybe a few others?

I would tell HHH and them "Either give me a new gimmick, or I'll go to TNA"
Triple H would blow this off if you are a borderline jobber.

Anyone else ever think about how far Triple H came in the wrestling business though? WCW nobody to One day CEO of WWE.

Originally Posted by PLVN

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

who do u guys think the wwe will feed to lesnar?

im going with the miz

Hopefully Dolph.

NONONONONONONO 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

While Dolph would sell everything like a pro and make Lesnar look amazing, I don't want my boy to get buried 

I think they are going to start building Miz back up (let's see how that works out....).

I think you need to feed him someone big. I know he's a geek, but Zeke? Maybe Brodus?

Holy Hell.... I haven't seen any WWE since 06 . And now I see lesnar and the rock are back..can somebody give me some cliffs of the last 6 years. It seems like undertaker got huge and kane is wearing a mask again!?!?!3

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I think they are going to start building Miz back up (let's see how that works out....).

I think you need to feed him someone big. I know he's a geek, but Zeke? Maybe Brodus?

For Miz to ever be taken seriously he needs a complete character overhaul because he's incrediblyOne dimensional. Calling himself awesome, being subpar in the ring, and essentially being a low rate version of Chris Jericho can only get him so far.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

Originally Posted by RobinVanDamn

Sting is always on some type of high horse. Rock did that whole stitch with everyone. Booker came in and feuded with the top name in the company when he first debuted. I've heard him say another reason he didn't go to WWE is because their programming conflicted with his christian values but then he signs with TNA who does way worse stuff than the 'E has done in about 5 years
the real reasons IMO

To be fair, Booker never truly looked up to snuff with The Rock or Stone Cold during their feuds. In addition, DDP feuded with the Undertaker--this is indisputable. But nobody can look me straight in the eye and tell me that their feud went down in a way that gave respect to who Diamond Dallas Page was in the eyes of wrestling fans.

Top WCW guys, although promoted as top billing, were never treated as such in their angles. Rey Mysterio is the only WCW guy to wrestle for WWE as a top guy--and that was post-Invasion; plus he was the only wrestler of his kind (Masked Luchador) in the WWE.
I've mentioned it before on here, but they way they treated DDP was inexcusable and embarrassing. Took one of the last WCW legit main eventers, and killed him off before he
even got off the ground. The crowd popped huge when he revealed himself as the stalker, and they immediately killed him dead with a long drawn out beat down from Taker at 

KOTR 01. he barely even got punches
30t6p3b.gif
Throw in Taker and Kane embarrassing him and Kanyon every week, and you already knew there was no way any of the WCW guys

were gonna be treated fairly.
Co-Sign. I was re-watching the Invasion/Alliance angle on WrestlemaniaInc's Youtube channel, and it was downright horrible how Page was booked during the "stalker" storyline.

Originally Posted by 1Chainz

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

This *%$# is so annoying. How about instead of *****ing and moaning, you guys go out there and make yourselves matter. Bunch of Jack Swagger $%% _'s

When you guys say "make yourself matter" or "stand out", should a wrestler stray away from script and risk it?

I was thinking about this subject and the only thing I can come up with is to stray away from what you're scripted to do or say and do or say something at your own risk.

If I was in that position, I would. If I was frustrated to that point, I'd likely have nothing to lose.

And in this day in age with social network, it's very possible to carry that hype over to TNA or something if need be.

If I was some doo doo @#! dude like Swagger or Miz or Zack Ryder when he wasn't getting any shine, I would have gone off the script the first chance I got.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Then you'd be in TNA, only to go crawling back to the WWE later and get treated like crap even more. Christian & Booker T were the lucky ones though.

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

Holy Hell.... I haven't seen any WWE since 06 . And now I see lesnar and the rock are back..can somebody give me some cliffs of the last 6 years. It seems like undertaker got huge and kane is wearing a mask again!?!?!3
You missed out on alot.

Consider yourself lucky to have not been watching from about 2008-2011

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by 1Chainz

Originally Posted by RKO2004

When you guys say "make yourself matter" or "stand out", should a wrestler stray away from script and risk it?

I was thinking about this subject and the only thing I can come up with is to stray away from what you're scripted to do or say and do or say something at your own risk.

If I was in that position, I would. If I was frustrated to that point, I'd likely have nothing to lose.

And in this day in age with social network, it's very possible to carry that hype over to TNA or something if need be.

If I was some doo doo @#! dude like Swagger or Miz or Zack Ryder when he wasn't getting any shine, I would have gone off the script the first chance I got.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Then you'd be in TNA, only to go crawling back to the WWE later and get treated like crap even more. Christian & Booker T were the lucky ones though.
If Ziggler or some dude like that who was relevant but obviously stuck in the midcard, did a CM Punk like promo, I doubt they would let that hype slip away.

But I can see what y'all are saying if Yoshi Tatsu or Alex Riley or some doo doo dude like that went to Triple H like that. I was more referring to Swagger or Rhodes in that position.

Back
Top Bottom