WrestleMania Fallout 4/6 - NT WrestleMania Prediction Contest Results Posted! p1

Originally Posted by StillIn729

1192860_o.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

It's always crazy to think that before 2006, Edge was just a great worker. He achieved Hall of Fame status in just 5 years. A great man.

Also makes you wonder what other hidden gems are in the locker room. He was pretty much just IC champ material than he banged Lita.

I'm sad we never got to have a final Edge match on his own terms

frown.gif

Dude's character was so
pimp.gif
just that badass guy that everyone hated. Top 3 favorite wrestlers ever.

as a black man, i actually laugh at vince's blatant racism. i still think it's him back there miscalling moves in bookers ear, and cracking up.

as for bruno in the hall of fame, but bruno hates him with a passion.

i am very interested in seeing where raw goes tonight. it's a new year in the wwe beginning tonight. i hope and pray that they are truly going to push the younger talent. either dolph or cody better see a world title reign within the next 365 days.

I'm sad we never got to have a final Edge match on his own terms
Your final match being a win at WM retaining the World Title isn't a bad way to go out.

It's always crazy to think that before 2006, Edge was just a great worker. He achieved Hall of Fame status in just 5 years. A great man.
I think Edge was poised to become a main eventer earlier in his career, but he constantly got injured at the wrong time.

+11 WWE/ World heavyweight title reigns..

It sucks that we never got to see Cena be a true heel, this would be the perfect time to spin that angle but I know they won't cause it would be bad for business. 
It sucks though cause back in the day everyone had their chance to be a heel and face, Rock, Stone Cold, Taker who IMO should have never become a face, but not Cena. Even with that whole Thuganomics thing he never really was a heel. I feel like they're going to make Kane go after him again and we'll be back to watching Cena never lose ever.

DAMN the roof just blew off the American Airlines Arena 
eek.gif
Are there any reports as to why/when the decision was made to have him win instead of Cena?

Like, I still don't understand it from a business standpoint, but I'm sure glad it went down the way it did.

Back
Top Bottom