WrestleMania Fallout 4/6 - NT WrestleMania Prediction Contest Results Posted! p1

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

So now that the dust has settled, what is the deal with Lesnar?

Edit:

My friend said that per Dave Meltzer his deal is for 1 year, $5 million w/15 mandatory appearances.
There have been no details of a deal announced as of yet.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

4W, I heard them run you on the LAW last night. 
30t6p3b.gif

They were on another level last night. How they were talking Wrestlemania they labeled it a failure before the show even started. Nobody gave a damn about any of the matches except three, maybe four. And all three delivered making it a thumbs up show. 

I waited on hold for over 30 minutes, and as soon as I say I thought it was a good show, I get run off the phone.  I was heated.
Note to everyone... we will continue this thread this week since there is so much post-WrestleMania talk going on from last night and today.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Thinking back I may have saw you Club. Were you able to see the ring ok or were the giant trees blocking your view as well?

Mamba, thanks for the pics.  I would have been HEATED if I showed up with those nice tickets and realize there is a giant palm tree blocking almost my entire view.
Next year for Mania, I definitely am not buying any corner seats because I'm sure it will be the same kind of deal.

hey 4W, are you working on the prediction contest results? I'm curious to see how I did.. no rush just curious if you'll get it done tonight but prob. not since you're prob. gonna be doing the writeup as well.

now that ive had almost a day to let it sink in a little bit. I still hate sheamus. dude sucks People were booing him . hes garbage in the ring , cant cut a promo for %+@% and just sucks . Daniel Bryan on the other hand best technical wrestler on the roster, pretty good on the mic and does not suck.. gets squashed

I'm convinced Sheamus is sucking Triple H off behind the scenes .

Rock Cena was baaad. Rock is not in wrestling shape dude is aesthetically beast but dude isn't in wrestling shape it showed.

Originally Posted by hymen man

hey 4W, are you working on the prediction contest results? I'm curious to see how I did.. no rush just curious if you'll get it done tonight but prob. not since you're prob. gonna be doing the writeup as well.

Prediction contest won't be ready till tomorrow.  104 entries.  Was too busy at work today.

no wonder this clown cant turn heel. All these kids cryin because he lost? All of them would off themselves if he went back to thuganomics 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by hymen man

Prediction contest won't be ready till tomorrow.  104 entries.  Was too busy at work today.
what do you do?

I was actually surprised last night they asked a whole bunch of little kids who they were rooting for and most of them were saying Cena and one of them yelled "Cena Stinks"
laugh.gif
...the kids weren't any older than 11

Back
Top Bottom