WrestleMania Fallout 4/6 - NT WrestleMania Prediction Contest Results Posted! p1

I gotta give props to Cena. For over a year I thought the purpose of this match was to put Cena over. I jumped like a little girl when that Rock Bottom happened.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Batista and Brock gonna have the tag team division on lock for years.
pimp.gif

The only way that combo would have more swag would be 
if they wore leather jackets, ray bans, and black cat 4s

Originally Posted by Peep Game

roll.gif
So u mean little kids are starting riots?
roll.gif
I'm laughing at the thought. Seeing a bunch of multi colored shirts and jorts coming at you is kind of scary though.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MoodMuzik75

I don't see how that benefits wwe.

I was really not impressed by this ppv. on Paper it looked like top 3 manias ever easy. Really disappointing. Cm punk jericho wasnt as good as I thought it would be aswell.
[ROCK]"IT DOESNT MATTER HOW THAT BENEFITS WWE"!!![ROCK]

THE BRAHMA $*@%@+*+@*%! BULL!!!

You guys are buggin this was easily top 5 maybe top 3 WM's ever. Compared to last years, forget about it.

I marked out for Rock, I think that match was about as good as it could get because Cena sucks in the ring and I really expected him to be put over in this scenario. The Rock in ring was solid. Overall amazing show I'm gonna rewatch the Taker match before knocking out.

I watched just to see the Rock. Match was okay, but I'm surprised he went over and not Jericho.

Kinda mad I missed Kane vs Orton n Undertaker vs HHH but at least I saw the last 2 matches which were both good but had alright finishes. I thought for certain Cena was gon win simply cuz the WWE wouldnt let him lose but I guess The Rock still has the most pull of all time lmao. Hopefully that ending will make Cena turn heel tho

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

You guys are buggin this was easily top 5 maybe top 3 WM's ever. Compared to last years, forget about it.

I marked out for Rock, I think that match was about as good as it could get because Cena sucks in the ring and I really expected him to be put over in this scenario. The Rock in ring was solid. Overall amazing show I'm gonna rewatch the Taker match before knocking out.

me and my friends were screaming  like little kids when Rock won.... i seriously thought Cena was going to win when he picked him up from the mat to do the FU......what a match! 
Cena sucks!

Originally Posted by Agthekid

WM was ok this year.

Still way better than EC & Royal Rumble this year

Not saying it was the best WM ever... but it's not even comparable.

Back
Top Bottom