WrestleMania Fallout 4/6 - NT WrestleMania Prediction Contest Results Posted! p1

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Who in the blue hell is aw?
Used to host some talk show on WWECW. That sucked, but he's hilarious during his FCW stuff. He's pretty standard in the ring, but
is loaded to hell with charisma.

Didn't AW have a show with Tony Atlas and his awesome laugh?
roll.gif
roll.gif

This fool better be turning heel tonight cause I'm damn tired of seeing that goofy #@+ smile on his face.

I don't understand it at all, they just have no interaction between Eve and Zack when they have adjacent segments?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]he was the peyton manning, came out of nowhere and brought them to victory.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]EASILY the stupidest thing i have heard Cole say to date.[/color]

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Just knowing she's a %$#*% now makes her hotter.
laugh.gif

She wasn't on my radar at all before her heel turn.
I didn't even really care for the booty pop. Thought it looked ridiculous with her character.
Now she's
devil.gif

Male mentality i guess.
laugh.gif
For real
laugh.gif
 She's just oozing sex so much now, when before i would only put the tip in.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you yank this match because it means NOTHING and you throw Daniel Bryan out here Now. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]not surprised what so ever. [/color]

Everyone, I'm sure there is a good reason for Daniel Bryan not to have a match tonight. He is probably taking his lovely gf AJ on a nice date to let her know he doesn't blame her for losing his World Heavyweight championship.
smile.gif
smile.gif
We should let those two love birds rekindle their rocky relationship.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Just knowing she's a %$#*% now makes her hotter.
laugh.gif

She wasn't on my radar at all before her heel turn.
I didn't even really care for the booty pop. Thought it looked ridiculous with her character.
Now she's
devil.gif

Male mentality i guess.
laugh.gif
For real
laugh.gif
 She's just oozing sex so much now, when before i would only put the tip in.

tumblr_ls580cenYb1qbu7w1.gif

Back
Top Bottom