WrestleMania Fallout 4/6 - NT WrestleMania Prediction Contest Results Posted! p1

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

1333422473367.gif

Oh my God.

I see what they're doing.

Cena lost, so that he could teach his fanbase that it's okay if he loses every now and again. Thus opening their minds to the idea of embracing other budding faces and allowing the product to, at long last, develop past incessant CENAWINSLOL.

%$!!#@$ sneaky.

Oh and Brock Lesnar. Wow!
Philosolobo.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Is Heyman in TNA? 

No.  Never came close with getting the creative control that he wanted.
He is NOT part of Lesnar's deal to return.  It's always possible he comes in down the line, but he's not part of the plan now.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

1333422473367.gif

Oh my God.

I see what they're doing.

Cena lost, so that he could teach his fanbase that it's okay if he loses every now and again. Thus opening their minds to the idea of embracing other budding faces and allowing the product to, at long last, develop past incessant CENAWINSLOL.

%$!!#@$ sneaky.

Oh and Brock Lesnar. Wow!
Philosolobo.
laugh.gif

blew,my,mind,exploding,head,funny,nt,scanners-962c0c30733e427cae03ef5e3fa0f0e3_m.jpg

wwe spoiled brock lesnars return

WWE’s Twitter account actually posted a photo of Lesnar and said he just walked into the building at just a few minutes after 11pm EST.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i'm real interested in HOW they build this...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]also with the Rock's promise, where does this take him? Punk/Jericho is going now. he in limbo for 6 months? longer?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and where in the blue hell will this take Daniel Bryan?! Best gimmick/wrestler going in the WWE gets no shine and is snubbed from Wrestlemania two years in a row.[/color]

Lesnars return was spoiled as soon as soon as the internet got wind that Lesnar was in Miami.
But who cares now, *Tazz voice* HERE COMES THE PAIN *Tazz voice*

DBry RE: Last night

"Bryan gets on the mic- "last night was the worst night of my career. Thanks to you chanting YES, I think I now have a new tshirt""

DBry RE: Last night

"Bryan gets on the mic- "last night was the worst night of my career. Thanks to you chanting YES, I think I now have a new tshirt""

A "Yes" shirt would be too dope.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

great raw, was shocked at how the crowd was into it.

the returns of the group of ppl tonight was vince's back up plan for hhh, hb, taker and rock going away for a while (wwe still wants batista)

Peep_Game marked out when Cena pointed at MGK

the f5 was
eek.gif

Looks like I missed an entertaining Raw. Anywhere to watch this online that's iPad friendly.

It seems as if the last remnants of the Attitude Era are being removed, and now they're being replaced by the Ruthless Aggression guys as the dudes who always pop up now and then.

Notice the lack of mic skills as these dudes start popping back up.

Batista and Brock Lesnar are as good as their muscles.

Back
Top Bottom