WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

Rousey kills trained female MMA fighters. Steph is not a trained MMA fighter. Insult our intelligence, WWE.
Agreed. And how exactly would Rousey adjust to WWE style?

And Rousey would be going over right? Oh wait, it's Steph. A pedigree is gonna take Rousey out.

laugh.gif

All of the stuff on that site is probably already in the public record and could be obtained before the website existed.

They just make it faster and easier.

Lesnar is a former heavyweight ufc champ. He wouldve destroyed punk and I had a hard time suspending my disbelief in that match.. Lesnar is literally better than punk in every way; speed, strength, fighting skills

Ronda vs Steph will be even harder to suspend my disbelief

Last edited:
Naaaaa they want my adress, dob, zip code, apt number :smh: I'm good on that. Already erased every social media account except IG, Nt. Changed all my password

Naaaaa they want my adress, dob, zip code, apt number
mean.gif
I'm good on that. Already erased every social media account except IG, Nt. Changed all my password
So what did you see on your report? THey are asking me for a payment?

Niketalk shows up on there too?????????????

Finally sitting down and watching Wrestlemania... See if I missed anything special during the Diva's match since that was my run to the bathroom time.

I celebrate it but there's no real celebration when you're at school :lol: mass for me and I treat myself to wings for dinner :lol:

Back
Top Bottom