WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

Been eating all day since I came back from hooping.

Lunch

Honey Baked TUrkey Sandwich w/Spinich

Talapia w/Broccoli and CauliFlower

Snack

Smoothie

15 Bean Soup

Peep you having a shrimp boil?

I'm gonna get this baked salmon with yellow rice, sautéed potatoes and diet coke for baseball later on.

Peep you having a shrimp boil?

I'm gonna get this baked salmon with yellow rice, sautéed potatoes and diet coke for baseball later on.

Pretty much with some fam earlier. My gf's mom doing some cooking so I'm gonna head over there later and act like i haven't already had a meal :lol:

My work gives me these 1 lb chocolate rabbits... They're like $25 too... I told this chick to take it with her, I don't want something tempting me... She forgot it...

******* bunny... It's staring at me telling me to eat...

I should melt it down and make a Cuban Linx chain... Word to Kama the Supreme Fighting Machine...

I don't celebrate either, but my family does so I get to indulge.

Same here. Trying to finish some stuff for work, but I may need extra time, so I'm debating on sending an email saying I'll need an extra day.

Last edited:
But but Cadbury milk eggs are top 5 seasonal candies. That alone puts Easter in the top 3. If we talking from a target, walmart and those type of places seasonal candy then back to school and summer candy is trash too.

And candy corn is delicious. Marshmallow peeps as well in doses. Can't eat more than 2-3 in a sitting.

Last edited:
It really is. Candy corn and marshmellow peeps are awful.
I would have thought that you..........nvm.

But Easter Candy was cool when all of the candy companies made jelly bean variations but now those can be found at any time of the year

Those milk eggs are fire...that's true

Worst candies of all time goes Mary Janes, marshmallow peeps, and black licorice.

I remember one Halloween someone gave me pennies and walnuts :stoneface:

Black licorice is the woat candy. Marshmallow peeps are good to me. Chocolate covered ones are :smokin

NT fam are you a twizzlers or red vines kinda guy (or girl for jemela)?

Last edited:
I tried Red Vines for the first time 2 weeks ago, man that things were HORRIBLE.

Twizzlers easily.

But I wish these were still around

Back
Top Bottom