Wrestling Thrd Jan 2-8 | 1/8 TNA Genesis - Roode vs Hardy, Angle vs Storm | Predictions Close @ 8pm

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

R-Truth didn't need to hide in the shadows.

RGS with the subtle racism gimmick
30t6p3b.gif

lol I'm just saying...

Besides, it doesn't beat the blatant racism of Hunter Heart Helmsley in the promos leading to WM19 against Booker.

Serious question though, is Truth a face now? They didn't need to break up Awesome Truth at all.

Dont try to change the subject
thats-racist.gif

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

What are the odds of Cole and Lawler acting like complete morons when 1/2/12 is revealed? 
They will act like they have no idea what's happening even though they have seen all the videos we have.

The idea is supposed to be that these are viral videos that are being "hacked" into the WWE telecast that only we at home are seeing.  Although I'm pretty sure they air live on the Titantron as well.  But that is what the idea is supposed to be.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

do u guys think after the punk/ziggler match is over, we get a it begins now pops up on the titantron with a countdown and punk/jericho have a staredown to end the show or does jericho attack punk?

i hope wwe gets rid of co king

this is EXACTLY whats gonna happen. if you think you're all getting a promo without tuning next week first, well...

Originally Posted by casekicks

Can't wait for Punk/Ziggles match..For some reason I just think this is going to be something great..And somehow they'll F it up..

they are hyping this match up like crazy so u may be right

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The Great White nickname still gets me. So damn stupid.

[/color]
Nothing like being curb stomped by someone called The Great White
laugh.gif

I know things change in the WWE but they just showed an ad for WWE coming back to MSG and they had Bryan defending the WHC on march 18th. I hope he does keep it for long.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i really hope someone no sells that stupid water bottle hit.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]*waits for the ziggler headstand .gif*[/color]

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

RGS with the subtle racism gimmick
30t6p3b.gif

lol I'm just saying...

Besides, it doesn't beat the blatant racism of Hunter Heart Helmsley in the promos leading to WM19 against Booker.

Serious question though, is Truth a face now? They didn't need to break up Awesome Truth at all.

Dont try to change the subject
thats-racist.gif

Nah man, I thought I was exempt from that cause I was the original supporter of Blackdown.

Dolph needs to drop the headstand thing.  That works if you're a midcarder, but if he's going to be a main eventer, you don't need goofy gimmicks like that.
The promo he just cut proves he doesn't need goofy gimmicks.  Great promo.

And speaking of goofy gimmicks, Ryder hitting on Eve makes him look like a complete clown.  Like I said in the predictions, WWE is doing everything they can to bury Ryder.

Nice Ziggler promo... not sure what he said... but it works... I'm sorry but I despise Ryder... why are they wasting Kane's return match tonight...

Oh for christ sake Laurenitis I know what your title is... You should include you are the brother of Road Warrior Animal to switch it up

Back
Top Bottom