Wrestling Thrd Jan 2-8 | 1/8 TNA Genesis - Roode vs Hardy, Angle vs Storm | Predictions Close @ 8pm

truth
laugh.gif

i thought officials were going to have cole stop with the bashing of guys

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Predictions Post

- Dolph Ziggler will win WWE Title

- Dolph Ziggler will win MITB

- John Cena will not hold the belt for more than 1 PPV in 2012.

- Undertaker will wrestle in 1 match

- Vince McMahon comes back on screen

- CM Punk turns heel again and holds the WWE Title for over 4 months

- Sheamus wins the World Heavyweight Title

- Daniel Bryan turns heel

- HHH wins the WWE title

- Brock Lesnar returns
Dropkick.

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

on a side note, i know this has been going on for a while now but how is anyone suppose to be excited with these PPV matches when we just see them week after week on SD and Raw.

which is the reason why i don't watch SD. same matches every single week. matches that should be on a ppv with proper build.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]SD > Raw... although Raw has picked it up a bit the last couple of weeks, the only problem with SD is Teddy Long. That's it.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Decent match. He better not drop it against Show... let this man cook![/color]

i'll agree with you there.
i'd rather watch a 20 min cena promo than watch god awful teddy long make matches against da undatakah!!

why is wwe doing this to my man r-truth. 
30t6p3b.gif

toine somewhere cutting his wrists at this tomfoolery.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Predictions Post

- Dolph Ziggler will win WWE Title

- Dolph Ziggler will win MITB

- John Cena will not hold the belt for more than 1 PPV in 2012.

- Undertaker will wrestle in 1 match

- Vince McMahon comes back on screen

- CM Punk turns heel again and holds the WWE Title for over 4 months

- Sheamus wins the World Heavyweight Title

- Daniel Bryan turns heel

- HHH wins the WWE title

- Brock Lesnar returns
Your predictions are more boring than my promos.

*Shots fired at myself.*

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Damb 4w straight up crapped all over the predictions
ohwell.gif

why do think people consider him the John "No Selling" Cena of the NTWEF with a hint of HHH burial characteristics.

You can refer to me as The Great One.  I only speak the truth.  I don't pander to the NTWT Universe.  I took the time to go through 275 predictions and comment on every single one of them.  It's not to say my thought on any prediction is right or wrong, it's just my quick analysis of it.

What are the odds of Cole and Lawler acting like complete morons when 1/2/12 is revealed? 
They will act like they have no idea what's happening even though they have seen all the videos we have.

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

I love it when they do these PPV flashback videos... makes it more important...

Agree with you 100%..But it also reminds me of how good things used to be and how crappy they've become..

Originally Posted by casekicks

How is your WHC supposed to be taken seriously when you have him come out first in a match against a person with a less significant belt?

Eh, I've long since given up on this basic idea in WWE.  Cena almost always comes out 2nd, regardless of if he's champion or not.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Damb 4w straight up crapped all over the predictions
ohwell.gif

why do think people consider him the John "No Selling" Cena of the NTWEF with a hint of HHH burial characteristics.

You can refer to me as The Great One.  I only speak the truth.  I don't pander to the NTWT Universe.  I took the time to go through 275 predictions and comment on every single one of them.  It's not to say my thought on any prediction is right or wrong, it's just my quick analysis of it.

the-rock-20070517-257091.jpg

all jokes aside though you do alot for NTWT. and i'm sure everyone in this thread appreciates it.

wont stop some of us from trying to pick on you though. 
grin.gif

wade "bar-rot" injured orton on purpose to prevent his character being buried and moving up to main event status.

really, theres no where for him to go but up at this point.

Here are all the videos in one (minus the quick one they showed at the start of the show).

His finisher is really called "The Winds of Change"?..Can't be..

I said the exact same thing Toine said in this thread, in the last thread, about the 1-2-12 individual.

I don't think Punk loses the belt though & Lesnar coming either. I agree with everything else though!

PO

Ted Jr. needs to get another push; couple years ago they wanted him to end the Takers streak and ruined him since

Back
Top Bottom