Wrestling Thread 1/31-2/6 | Feb 3 TNA Impact - THEY Arrive - Anderson vs Hardy

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

whats up with this whole taker vs barret thing is taker going to lose at  WM

na he wont lose. taker chose him for wm as a passing of the torch.
How is he passing the torch if he dosent bow out or lose

no clue

no clue

no clue

no clue

Much More Detailed TNA Impact Spoilers for Thursday

Spoiler [+]
Hulk Hogan wasn't there as advertised.
Ric Flair wasn't there because they didn't want him on the show due to who "they" are.  He is booked for tomorrow but he's injured so may not be there.

The show opened with Eric Bischoff coming out with Immortal.  Bischoff called out Scott Steiner.  Eric claimed that Hogan wasn't there because Dixie Carter paid off a judge.  Eric said that nobody new was coming and that Kevin Nash, Sting and Booker T aren't going to be on the show.  Oh my God.  Tell me he didn't actually tell everyone they had their angle stolen from them.  Tell me he didn't say that.  

Eric told Steiner to join Immortal or to get his %#$ kicked.  Kurt Angle and Crimson came out and they left together.

Shannon Moore & Jesse Neal b Gunner & Murphy

Kurt Angle, Scott Steiner and Crimson were backstage.  Kurt's cell phone rang.  At least he didn't pick it up and say, "Vince, I'm in the middle of taping."  He said "They" were coming at the end of the show.

Jeremy Buck won a three-way over Jay Lethal and Douglas Williams to get into the three-way at Against All Odds.  Jeremy pinned Williams after kicking him low.  Jeremy & Max Buck will be joined by a third person who will be the winner of a three-way tomorrow.

Eric Bischoff doesn't know why Ric Flair isn't there.  A.J. Styles and Beer Money were there saying everything was under control.  Bischoff made Styles promise to make sure that Jeff Hardy wins the TNA title in the main event.

Anderson Anderson came down and called Jeff Hardy out.  Anderson gave a speech about how there are both ##!#@$++ and Creatures of the Night in the crowd.  That doesn't make me very enticed to sit in that crowd with smelly guys and salamanders running loose.  Anderson said that he and Hardy are a lot alike.  Anderson complained about his time in the WWE, saying Vince was always in control and then knocked HHH.  Anderson asked Jeff if they could do a world title match without any outside interference. Jeff acted like he would and wanted to give the fans a great match.  They agreed no more outside interference and shook hands.

Mickie James b Sarita in a match where the only way to win was via knockout.

Jeff Hardy went to Bischoff and told him he had to promise that Immortal would not interfere.  Bischoff wasn't happy with that but eventually agreed.

Bully Ray started bullying SoCal Val to the point she started crying.  He then cut a promo on Devon.  He said Pope was better than Devon ever was.  Pope then said he was going to wrestle Samoa Joe at Against All Odds.  Nice to have them announce one match on a PPV.  Pope said that he and Bully Ray are now a tag team.  Joe and Devon came out.  They started a match, but Joe chased Pope to the back.  With Ray and Devon along, Devon hit Ray with a chair.  They ended up with another pull-apart.  Finally, Ray spit beer on two ringside fans who I guess were Devon's children.

Mr. Anderson beat Jeff Hardy to keep the title.  They brawled before the match.  Ref bump and Gunner & Murphy, Matt Hardy and Rob Terry all hit the ring to attack Anderson.  Then Fortune minus Terry, which is Beer Money, A.J. Styles and Kazarian ran down, seemingly to join in the fun, but instead they attacked Immortal.  Styles and Bischoff started yelling at each other.  Styles said that Bischoff had already run one promotion into the ground and he would not let him ruin TNA. 
Regarding the court case, I kid you not, I think they got a continuance until the 3/3 television show.  As screwed up as all this is, that was kind of funny.

I assume barret will some how give him a run for his money and then with the Corre, make it appear as if Taker will almost lose.

Much More Detailed TNA Impact Spoilers for Thursday

Spoiler [+]
Hulk Hogan wasn't there as advertised.
Ric Flair wasn't there because they didn't want him on the show due to who "they" are.  He is booked for tomorrow but he's injured so may not be there.

The show opened with Eric Bischoff coming out with Immortal.  Bischoff called out Scott Steiner.  Eric claimed that Hogan wasn't there because Dixie Carter paid off a judge.  Eric said that nobody new was coming and that Kevin Nash, Sting and Booker T aren't going to be on the show.  Oh my God.  Tell me he didn't actually tell everyone they had their angle stolen from them.  Tell me he didn't say that.  

Eric told Steiner to join Immortal or to get his %#$ kicked.  Kurt Angle and Crimson came out and they left together.

Shannon Moore & Jesse Neal b Gunner & Murphy

Kurt Angle, Scott Steiner and Crimson were backstage.  Kurt's cell phone rang.  At least he didn't pick it up and say, "Vince, I'm in the middle of taping."  He said "They" were coming at the end of the show.

Jeremy Buck won a three-way over Jay Lethal and Douglas Williams to get into the three-way at Against All Odds.  Jeremy pinned Williams after kicking him low.  Jeremy & Max Buck will be joined by a third person who will be the winner of a three-way tomorrow.

Eric Bischoff doesn't know why Ric Flair isn't there.  A.J. Styles and Beer Money were there saying everything was under control.  Bischoff made Styles promise to make sure that Jeff Hardy wins the TNA title in the main event.

Anderson Anderson came down and called Jeff Hardy out.  Anderson gave a speech about how there are both ##!#@$++ and Creatures of the Night in the crowd.  That doesn't make me very enticed to sit in that crowd with smelly guys and salamanders running loose.  Anderson said that he and Hardy are a lot alike.  Anderson complained about his time in the WWE, saying Vince was always in control and then knocked HHH.  Anderson asked Jeff if they could do a world title match without any outside interference. Jeff acted like he would and wanted to give the fans a great match.  They agreed no more outside interference and shook hands.

Mickie James b Sarita in a match where the only way to win was via knockout.

Jeff Hardy went to Bischoff and told him he had to promise that Immortal would not interfere.  Bischoff wasn't happy with that but eventually agreed.

Bully Ray started bullying SoCal Val to the point she started crying.  He then cut a promo on Devon.  He said Pope was better than Devon ever was.  Pope then said he was going to wrestle Samoa Joe at Against All Odds.  Nice to have them announce one match on a PPV.  Pope said that he and Bully Ray are now a tag team.  Joe and Devon came out.  They started a match, but Joe chased Pope to the back.  With Ray and Devon along, Devon hit Ray with a chair.  They ended up with another pull-apart.  Finally, Ray spit beer on two ringside fans who I guess were Devon's children.

Mr. Anderson beat Jeff Hardy to keep the title.  They brawled before the match.  Ref bump and Gunner & Murphy, Matt Hardy and Rob Terry all hit the ring to attack Anderson.  Then Fortune minus Terry, which is Beer Money, A.J. Styles and Kazarian ran down, seemingly to join in the fun, but instead they attacked Immortal.  Styles and Bischoff started yelling at each other.  Styles said that Bischoff had already run one promotion into the ground and he would not let him ruin TNA. 
Regarding the court case, I kid you not, I think they got a continuance until the 3/3 television show.  As screwed up as all this is, that was kind of funny.

I assume barret will some how give him a run for his money and then with the Corre, make it appear as if Taker will almost lose.

It HAS to be Sting, he's the only guy left that is believable enough after 2 classics with Shawn. Barrett vs. Taker is a nothing match, the streak should never end. Taker's only got 2 WMs left in him AT MOST. Get it on with Sting and call it a day

It HAS to be Sting, he's the only guy left that is believable enough after 2 classics with Shawn. Barrett vs. Taker is a nothing match, the streak should never end. Taker's only got 2 WMs left in him AT MOST. Get it on with Sting and call it a day

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

Does anyone other than myself being a diesel fan see Big Show vs Diesel somewhere down the line or maybe at WM 27.
Bring back the whole neck breaking incident, which might have given Show brain damage causing him to make the bad decision of making Knucklehead.

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

Does anyone other than myself being a diesel fan see Big Show vs Diesel somewhere down the line or maybe at WM 27.
Bring back the whole neck breaking incident, which might have given Show brain damage causing him to make the bad decision of making Knucklehead.

Back
Top Bottom