Wrestling Thread 1/31-2/6 | Feb 3 TNA Impact - THEY Arrive - Anderson vs Hardy

Here's the thing. I absolutely don't doubt that The Undertaker will be there for 2 21 11 edition of Raw. But that doesn't mean he's the guy in the 2 21 11 promo.

If Sting was going to the 'E I imagine he and Taker would have confrontation right away. So, IMO if Sting is coming to the WWE he and Taker definitely confront that very day 2 21 11.

Here's the thing. I absolutely don't doubt that The Undertaker will be there for 2 21 11 edition of Raw. But that doesn't mean he's the guy in the 2 21 11 promo.

If Sting was going to the 'E I imagine he and Taker would have confrontation right away. So, IMO if Sting is coming to the WWE he and Taker definitely confront that very day 2 21 11.

what does 2 21 11 represent in other beliefs or myths that may give a clue as to who will arrive on that day unless it was just a random day.

what does 2 21 11 represent in other beliefs or myths that may give a clue as to who will arrive on that day unless it was just a random day.

i just cant believe its taker

that would be 3 big hits to tna

nash verbally commited to tna and was gona be part of they but bolted

booker was gona sign with tna to be part of they then told them no

now tna saying sting has not signed with tna.

doesnt mean its sting but he was also to be part of they

i just cant believe its taker

that would be 3 big hits to tna

nash verbally commited to tna and was gona be part of they but bolted

booker was gona sign with tna to be part of they then told them no

now tna saying sting has not signed with tna.

doesnt mean its sting but he was also to be part of they

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

2+2+1+1+1= 7

That's it!

Spoiler [+]
4hvyhj.jpg

2+2+1+1+1= 7

That's it!

Spoiler [+]
4hvyhj.jpg

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

2+2+1+1+1= 7

That's it!

Spoiler [+]
rare7dustin.jpg
C'mon lobo, you're better than R. Truthing a spoiler.

2+2+1+1+1= 7

That's it!

Spoiler [+]
rare7dustin.jpg

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

2+2+1+1+1= 7

That's it!

Spoiler [+]
rare7dustin.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

2+2+1+1+1= 7

That's it!

Spoiler [+]
rare7dustin.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That's EXACTLY what I played out in my mind earlier today.

That's EXACTLY what I played out in my mind earlier today.

according to sources, wwe's top priority for 2011 is to sign sting to a contract.

the vignette that aired on raw was only supposed to air once but vince decided to air it again.

according to sources, wwe's top priority for 2011 is to sign sting to a contract.

the vignette that aired on raw was only supposed to air once but vince decided to air it again.

Maybe its Michael Tarver. THey have been showing him backstage a lot.
roll.gif
Even GotHoles doesn't approve of that prediction.
30t6p3b.gif

I just got home from work and gotta shovel some snow but I'll clear the Sting/Undertaker thing up now. Just as I thought and as the advertising claims, the 2/21 vignette IS for Undertaker BUT because of the reaction and hype it's gotten regarding Sting...there's been a major push to bring him in to the company and completely revamp the Taker storyline. I'll have more with N&N after I get back in the crib.

Maybe its Michael Tarver. THey have been showing him backstage a lot.
roll.gif
Even GotHoles doesn't approve of that prediction.
30t6p3b.gif

I just got home from work and gotta shovel some snow but I'll clear the Sting/Undertaker thing up now. Just as I thought and as the advertising claims, the 2/21 vignette IS for Undertaker BUT because of the reaction and hype it's gotten regarding Sting...there's been a major push to bring him in to the company and completely revamp the Taker storyline. I'll have more with N&N after I get back in the crib.

The plan for now PROBABLY is to use the promo for Sting, but if the deal flops, it'll work for Taker too. Theres no reason to be so cryptic for Taker, its not like we dont know who he is or its his big debut.

The plan for now PROBABLY is to use the promo for Sting, but if the deal flops, it'll work for Taker too. Theres no reason to be so cryptic for Taker, its not like we dont know who he is or its his big debut.

if its sting vs taker, both will be faces. wwe can try and make sting a heel all they want but it wont work.

i hope we get the crow sting that first came out where he showed up anywhere with the bat.

if its taker/sting at mania, it should be a real good match, seeing that they are both fresh

if its sting vs taker, both will be faces. wwe can try and make sting a heel all they want but it wont work.

i hope we get the crow sting that first came out where he showed up anywhere with the bat.

if its taker/sting at mania, it should be a real good match, seeing that they are both fresh

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Or they could have Sting come in and become an ally of Taker to do Sting/Taker Vs. The Corre which could keep Sting face and help Taker keep the streak alive while limiting his time in the ring. If he's signed for a long term deal they could have Taker or Sting turn and go from there.

SMH for R-truthing. I'm better than that.

Spoiler [+]
titus.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Or they could have Sting come in and become an ally of Taker to do Sting/Taker Vs. The Corre which could keep Sting face and help Taker keep the streak alive while limiting his time in the ring. If he's signed for a long term deal they could have Taker or Sting turn and go from there.

SMH for R-truthing. I'm better than that.

Spoiler [+]
titus.gif

Back
Top Bottom