Wrestling Thread 1/31-2/6 | Feb 3 TNA Impact - THEY Arrive - Anderson vs Hardy

So close to a Bella nip slip 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

while im typing this, 2-21-11? $*$? Sting?

anyways, i dont usually post much but when i saw del rio in the ring, all i can think of is seeing NT posting SWAG, hahahahaha.

im liking lawler alot now. that was an old school punch that he used to throw when he was in memphis back in the day.

while im typing this, 2-21-11? $*$? Sting?

anyways, i dont usually post much but when i saw del rio in the ring, all i can think of is seeing NT posting SWAG, hahahahaha.

im liking lawler alot now. that was an old school punch that he used to throw when he was in memphis back in the day.

Did anyone ever try doing a chatroom for this thread so people can discuss in real-time?

Did anyone ever try doing a chatroom for this thread so people can discuss in real-time?

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Maybe Sting? I guess we'll know if he doesn't show up at TNA tonight.
First thing that popped in my mind. 
I'd mark out like crazy. 

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Maybe Sting? I guess we'll know if he doesn't show up at TNA tonight.
First thing that popped in my mind. 
I'd mark out like crazy. 

I'm a little late but great work with the Rumble pool, 4w. It just sucks I was the first one eliminated (!*+#!#% Justin Gabriel
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by Club29

^ FAIL

thats three strikes. log off for the night

^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

bmkten wrote:
Am I the only one who is excited to see King? Wonder what the chances of him actually wrestling in the elimination chamber are.

actually know. I've always liked Jerry, especially from the days of Bret vs. Him and everyone he had. (see Kane's other characters). Also everything he did with the ecw angle. Rather see him in the ring now than behind the desk to be honest.

I was thinking Sting as well, just wondering about TNA. The "THEY" angle would be kinda off from the original Mafia. Book, Nash, then Sting. I like the angle so for tho.

I'm a little late but great work with the Rumble pool, 4w. It just sucks I was the first one eliminated (!*+#!#% Justin Gabriel
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by Club29

^ FAIL

thats three strikes. log off for the night

^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

bmkten wrote:
Am I the only one who is excited to see King? Wonder what the chances of him actually wrestling in the elimination chamber are.

actually know. I've always liked Jerry, especially from the days of Bret vs. Him and everyone he had. (see Kane's other characters). Also everything he did with the ecw angle. Rather see him in the ring now than behind the desk to be honest.

I was thinking Sting as well, just wondering about TNA. The "THEY" angle would be kinda off from the original Mafia. Book, Nash, then Sting. I like the angle so for tho.

Back
Top Bottom