Wrestling Thread 2/24-3/2 | Feb 28 NXT Arrival 8pm ET On The Network | THE NETWORK IS LIVE

Do you guys think it'll ever have ALL the Raws/Smackdowns? I have to relive the Attitude Era as well as keep watching until 2005. I stopped watching wrestling when I got into highschool in 2000.

OK, SERIOUSLY......HOLD UP GETTING THIS. I'M GOING TO SEE WHAT THE GIFT OPTION ENTAILS. DEPENDING ON HOW IT WORKS, I WILL BE GIVING AWAY A SUBSCRIPTION TO THE NETWORK

I know this kind of kills it for those scratching to opt in and for those who already have. Just let me figure out how the gifting work (it's currently down)

For those of you who are saying that you are going to cop later, there is a one week free trail. 

I just want to watch the 2002 no way out pay per view in milwaukee when NWO came to wwf , so i can see my self in the front row 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Aight I will chill out. I will sign up later tonight. Don't have the patience for this right now

OK, SERIOUSLY......HOLD UP GETTING THIS. I'M GOING TO SEE WHAT THE GIFT OPTION ENTAILS. DEPENDING ON HOW IT WORKS, I WILL BE GIVING AWAY A SUBSCRIPTION TO THE NETWORK

I know this kind of kills it for those scratching to opt in and for those who already have. Just let me figure out how the gifting work (it's currently down)

Trying to sign up for the 1 week trial but it's lagging too much right now. Might as well wait till a lil later.

i made the mistake of logging out online and now can't log back in. if you already logged in and have access to the network on your computer or whatever, don't log out. servers are worse than yuku's,

All I wanna do is watch Summerslam 98'...

Can't even sign in...

But considering it's day 1, I guess that's to be expected.

if anyone would prefer not paying monthly, you can gift this to yourself. It's a one time cost of $120 for the year.

Back
Top Bottom