Wrestling Thread 2/24-3/2 | Feb 28 NXT Arrival 8pm ET On The Network | THE NETWORK IS LIVE

I'll go through my pics when I get back to NYC this afternoon to see if there's anything good enough to post from EC last night

I can stream on my Kindle? Nice. I have a 360 also, which is what I would be using to watch live-PPVs. May try out the free trial this week, and pull the trigger on a subscription starting around WM30 week, just so the next few weeks kinks can be worked out.

Or may just wait on loboto's next move :nerd: ...

Last edited:
Ok it's letting me sign up for a WWE account but isn't asking me for any CC information. I can see the list of all the pay per views but I can't view any of the content. Am I doing something wrong or is that because of the high demand

Last edited:
anyone try to stream on their phone? Is it taking you forever to stream matches?

It was streaming a lot better on my iPhone than on my roku player haha. Once this thing is running smoothly it's gonna be awesome. Already know I'm gonna spend countless hours with just the ppvs alone

My payment went through, but I never made it to the confirmation page. I'm able to finally get through and search the library.

Finally signed in..

I had to purchase the Network to get the stream to work :lol:

The free trail wouldn't load the videos for me at all..

Gonna try this on the PS4 and hope it works.

Back
Top Bottom