Wrestling Thread 2/24-3/2 | Feb 28 NXT Arrival 8pm ET On The Network | THE NETWORK IS LIVE

Signed up, lagged a bit to get to the damn sign up page it self. But hey, it's whatever.

Can't even sign up on my end. Keep getting the "Media Error: Video not available" when going to the free trial link. Guess I'll have to wait a few hours.

- We noted before that a title change was planned for tonight’s WWE RAW from Green Bay. Word coming out of Elimination Chamber is that we may see The Usos capture the WWE Tag Team Titles from The New Age Outlaws.

- Speculation coming out of Elimination Chamber is that they had “Real American” Jack Swagger do a big boot and a leg drop in his match with Big E to build to some kind of confrontation with Hulk Hogan, who returns tonight on RAW.

- We noted before that a title change was planned for tonight’s WWE RAW from Green Bay. Word coming out of Elimination Chamber is that we may see The Usos capture the WWE Tag Team Titles from The New Age Outlaws.

- Speculation coming out of Elimination Chamber is that they had “Real American” Jack Swagger do a big boot and a leg drop in his match with Big E to build to some kind of confrontation with Hulk Hogan, who returns tonight on RAW.

Atleast it something for him to do that makes sense

I forgot who mentioned it during the PPV last night, but that really was a sacrifice spear that Harper took :lol: :lol:

So jelly. 
mad.gif
frown.gif

- We noted before that a title change was planned for tonight’s WWE RAW from Green Bay. Word coming out of Elimination Chamber is that we may see The Usos capture the WWE Tag Team Titles from The NAO

And then feed the Usos the newly formed tag team of the Disgruntled Employees (Miz & Zig) at Wrestlemania. Book It Creative!!

Got laid off from work bros. Gonna have to pay off a few monts worth of bills and mortgage
before I decide to subscribe :frown:

Unless anyone wants to gift :smile:

May have to use the 1 week trial since im just chillin at home for now.

Last edited:
Had a crazy weekend so I fell asleep an hour into the Chamber and missed the prediction contest :smh: Hope it was a good one. Probably gonna order the network end of the week.

Did Michael Cole make the thread title :lol:

Welp, there goes Swagger.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Took me awhile but I'm finalizing everything now... Too bad my work day is 100% booked. It's gonna be a very long day. yeeeesh.

ECW will be the first thing booted up. Anyone watch ECW yet, how is it's quality?[/COLOR]

I cant even sign up right now, but if the Wrestlemania stream isnt perfect, what are we all doing here? I can watch ****** PPV streams for FREE I dont need this..

I cant even sign up right now, but if the Wrestlemania stream isnt perfect, what are we all doing here? I can watch ****** PPV streams for FREE I dont need this..

This is my main concern, they're having trouble with people just signing up for the site.. can't imagine thousands of people on the site for 'Mania will be any easier to deal with. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom