Wrestling Thread 2/24-3/2 | Feb 28 NXT Arrival 8pm ET On The Network | THE NETWORK IS LIVE

View media item 830659
came across this pic. when did this happen? was it before "that 70s guy"? its a shame how he was misused in wcw. imo, one of the best big men ever. his matches with tanaka :smokin

I am watching the repeat and these matches have been great. I wonder how TNA's ratings tonight will end up being

*spits in disgust* The Fat Chick Thriller was right before That 70's Guy. Man, for all the good things WCW had, they had an embarrassing amount of bad in their final 2 years

D deleted

Last edited:
I remember when Mike Awesome powerbombed one of the ICP guys on top of the 70's bus and he slid off and broke his arm :lol:

I'm kind of disappointed that my boy Enzo Amore wasn't on, people need to get acquainted with him.

It's been said many of times here but damn that Cesaro VS Zayn match was great.

Just got this email from WWE

During tonight's live NXT ArRIVAL special, we unfortunately experienced technical difficulties, which are to be expected when launching a new digital network. We will work aggressively to solve these glitches and deliver quality service. The complete event will be available on-demand overnight

In glad that they're acknowledging it and are working on it cause they need this thing to run flawlessly for Mania.

WOW

I had no idea about this until now and I think I actually like the **** out of that gimmick. :lol: The music/taunts/attire...the whole presentation is gold.. It's so exaggerated and cheesy and old school.

Those matches were decent too. I had forgotten about Lash Leroux...He was kinda like a Y2J lite.

BhWL1VKCUAAtxQI.jpg
Nikki Bella?

tumblr_m45wc09qmT1rprd1e.gif

original.gif

Latest update to the app on PS4 pretty much gave me everything I wanted, they got rid of that ugly noise that comes up when you scroll through stuff and implemented chapter skips and continuous scroll. Royal Rumble 2014 is also added now. Bouta rewatch Wyatt vs. Bryan :pimp:

DC Lemme get a list of cruiserweight matches from wcw and ecw on the network. I just watched rey/dean, rey/psychosis and pillman/liger
I am about to pull a Peep and go off the top of my head

Rey/Psychosis - Bash At Beach 96
Liger/Konnan - Slammborre 96
The entire 995 Starrcade (especially Liger/Benoit and Ohtani/E/ Gurrereo)
Rey/Calo WW3 96
Malenko/Rey Halloween Havoc 96
Liger/Rey Starrcade 96
Malenko/Ultimo Starrcade 96
Ultimo/Psychosis Uncensored 97 (the ending.............my goodness)
Eddie/Rey Halloween Havoc 97

Let me know if you need more

That's because it's not Chi Town Heat my good man..It's Chi Town Rumble..Just got done watching Ricky beat Flair with a small package w/Teddy Long doing the 3 count..It's easily a 6 star match..Happy watching!

Damn my age is showing. I think I referred it to Heat in my other posts, haha. Thanks for the correction Case.

Has anyone had success streaming on the the Xbox?

I just finished the Divas match between Emma and Paige on NXT... Someone please tell me why these two are on NXT and Eva Marie is on RAW/Smackdown. Wrestling wise, MAN!.

I just finished the Divas match between Emma and Paige on NXT... Someone please tell me why these two are on NXT and Eva Marie is on RAW/Smackdown. Wrestling wise, MAN!.

Because of TOTAL DIVAS, which premieres soon on the WWE NETWORK!!!

Eva Marie embarrassed herself on Main Event. I slander Kelly Kelly for being on the roster for like 5 years and never improving, but she also never went to developmental. Eva Marie has been in and out of developmental for months now and still looks like a fish out of water.

Last edited:
WWE doesn't care about the actual product when it comes to women wrestlers.

I think I'm just gonna spend the whole day watching the Network..Hope there's no issues..

Back
Top Bottom