Wrestling Thread 2/24-3/2 | Feb 28 NXT Arrival 8pm ET On The Network | THE NETWORK IS LIVE

the best part of that final sequence was how Zayn sold the uppercut...looks lifeless. WHY CAN'T MORE WWE STARS SELL LIKE THAT...IS IT REALLY SO HARD?!?!?

First time seeing Zayn or watching NXT...
eek.gif

JESUS, is it like this EVERY week?

Latest update to the app on PS4 pretty much gave me everything I wanted, they got rid of that ugly noise that comes up when you scroll through stuff and implemented chapter skips and continuous scroll. Royal Rumble 2014 is also added now. Bouta rewatch Wyatt vs. Bryan :pimp:

Finally, the app is running smooth on the PS4, and I'm glad they integrated the chapter markers :smokin

I'm watching Backlash '99 and one of The Godfather's garden tool has wardrobe malfunction @ the 49:14 marker :evil:

Last edited:
First time seeing Zayn or watching NXT... :wow:

I'm sure DC is shaking his head everytime he reads people praising NXT after watching it last night, hahahaha.

Just got my email about the Network addressing the Xbox problems. I know they cant really tell who are watching with an Xbox, but I hope they do the right thing and offer some kind of compensation, like an extra PPV free, because I'm tempted to just cancel it. I could only use my tablet, and at certain times, my computer at work, to watch.

First time seeing Zayn or watching NXT... :wow:

I'm sure DC is shaking his head everytime he reads people praising NXT after watching it last night, hahahaha.

Just got my email about the Network addressing the Xbox problems. I know they cant really tell who are watching with an Xbox, but I hope they do the right thing and offer some kind of compensation, like an extra PPV free, because I'm tempted to just cancel it. I could only use my tablet, and at certain times, my computer at work, to watch.

i didnt get an email

what did it say? just tried 10 min and still not working :smh:

i might just cancel unless they give me another week free or something because this is BS

i didnt get an email

what did it say? just tried 10 min and still not working :smh:

i might just cancel unless they give me another week free or something because this is BS

This is what I got:
Thank you for signing up for WWE Network. We are working aggressively to address the login issue for Xbox users and expect to have it resolved by this Monday, March 3, if not sooner. You will be notified via email as soon as this issue is fixed. We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

In the meantime, please enjoy watching WWE Network on WWE.com, tablets, mobile phones or other connected devices.

Back
Top Bottom