Wrestling Thread 2/24-3/2 | Feb 28 NXT Arrival 8pm ET On The Network | THE NETWORK IS LIVE

Anybody with a Roku that is still having issues, go to settings and run a system update.

Got the email yesterday, been able to watch NXT: Arrival & Survivor Series 98 today with no problems.

So those that though Emma was a joke, do you see what she (and Paige) can do when they are respected as ATHLETES and presented as ATHLETES?
The match was good.  It wasn't any type of match of the year.  Let's not go crazy.  And they'll never get a chance like that on the WWE main roster.  

I almost forgot Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kid are still in the WWE.

lmffaaooooo brb, I'm crying. tyson kid did do well in his choice of wife tho. but justin gabirel, damn lol. that one hit me hard. og nxt member.

:lol: i regularly watch Superstars and NXT matches, and still forgot they were in the company. Jesus, they must have them wrestling dark matches or something.

That new Triple H DVD is great. Burying jokes aside, the guy has worked hard.

He works very hard, but just when you get ready to praise him and cut him some slack, he reminds you just why you get fed up with him :lol:

came across this pic. when did this happen? was it before "that 70s guy"? its a shame how he was misused in wcw. imo, one of the best big men ever. his matches with tanaka
smokin.gif
There was a ton of talent misused and wasted in WCW, but there isn't anyone worse than Mike Awesome.  He was the man in ECW.  

I am watching the repeat and these matches have been great. I wonder how TNA's ratings tonight will end up being
Ratings aren't out yet but I'll guarantee NXT had little to no impact on TNA's ratings.  If NXT had 100,000 viewers, that would be a massive number.  I doubt they had anywhere near that.  Impact draw 1.2-1.5 million viewers a week.

I am watching the repeat and these matches have been great. I wonder how TNA's ratings tonight will end up being

Ratings aren't out yet but I'll guarantee NXT had little to no impact on TNA's ratings.  If NXT had 100,000 viewers, that would be a massive number.  I doubt they had anywhere near that.  Impact draw 1.2-1.5 million viewers a week.

Are those guys(TNA) allowed to come back to the US, or are they exiled overseas?

Are those guys(TNA) allowed to come back to the US, or are they exiled overseas?
Not sure what you mean.

Not sure what you mean.

Why are they always overseas? They're not making any money in the US?

Not sure what you mean.
Why are they always overseas? They're not making any money in the US?
A few reasons...

1) They are much more popular in Europe.  They can actually sell tickets and make money.  Plus it makes their television look like a big deal.

2) When they returned to the Impact Zone, they were unable to secure dates for the early part of 2014.  So they had to do shows elsewhere.

That new Triple H DVD is great. Burying jokes aside, the guy has worked hard.

He works very hard, but just when you get ready to praise him and cut him some slack, he reminds you just why you get fed up with him :lol:

alonzo gif

View media item 830659

came across this pic. when did this happen? was it before "that 70s guy"? its a shame how he was misused in wcw. imo, one of the best big men ever. his matches with tanaka :smokin

There was a ton of talent misused and wasted in WCW, but there isn't anyone worse than Mike Awesome.  He was the man in ECW.  

I don't even remember Mike Awesome being in WCW. :lol:

That must have been around 2000 when I gave up on WCW.

Last edited:
A few reasons...
1) They are much more popular in Europe.  They can actually sell tickets and make money.  Plus it makes their television look like a big deal.
2) When they returned to the Impact Zone, they were unable to secure dates for the early part of 2014.  So they had to do shows elsewhere.

Not that I'm a die-hard TNA fan, but when they go to Europe it seems like the match quality is much better than when they are in the US..

The match was good.  It wasn't any type of match of the year.  Let's not go crazy.  And they'll never get a chance like that on the WWE main roster.  
Man you can't give a compliment without sass? Who said it was match of the year :lol: . Got damn, just say it was a good match man.

I'm sure DC is shaking his head everytime he reads people praising NXT after watching it last night, hahahaha.
:smh: :lol: - Man it is bittersweet. I tried to put yall on but yall cussed me out like I was a damn dog. Now folks are seeing what I mean. Bittersweet.

I almost forgot Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kid are still in the WWE.
Rob, it is Disrespectful man. Were they on Main Event or something? What made you bring them up

Video or gif of Awesome Bomb to Violent J (Shaggy 2 Dope?) on 70's bus? I remember seeing it live, but haven't seen it since

I am about to pull a Peep and go off the top of my head

Rey/Psychosis - Bash At Beach 96
Liger/Konnan - Slammborre 96
The entire 995 Starrcade (especially Liger/Benoit and Ohtani/E/ Gurrereo)
Rey/Calo WW3 96
Malenko/Rey Halloween Havoc 96
Liger/Rey Starrcade 96
Malenko/Ultimo Starrcade 96
Ultimo/Psychosis Uncensored 97 (the ending.............my goodness)
Eddie/Rey Halloween Havoc 97

Let me know if you need more

Thanks for the list i've seen about half the matches on this list, imma check the rest out later tonight

Once we get Nitro episodes, I can give you a much better list.

Case, I was looking for a Full Match but I can't find it. It was a solid match. THAT Rollins is less constricted than the Rollins we see today.

Once we get Nitro episodes, I can give you a much better list.

Case, I was looking for a Full Match but I can't find it. It was a solid match. THAT Rollins is less constricted than the Rollins we see today.

I personally think Rollins is a future WHC, but that particular vid wasn't that great..I can't wait for him to break out from the Shield and get into some matches with DBry, Punk(?), and Ziggler..

I personally think Rollins is a future WHC, but that particular vid wasn't that great..I can't wait for him to break out from the Shield and get into some matches with DBry, Punk(?), and Ziggler..

I''ve always wanted to see Rollins face John Morrison. Feel like that would be a dope match.

Back
Top Bottom