Wrestling Thread 2/24-3/2 | Feb 28 NXT Arrival 8pm ET On The Network | THE NETWORK IS LIVE

I personally think Rollins is a future WHC, but that particular vid wasn't that great..I can't wait for him to break out from the Shield and get into some matches with DBry, Punk(?), and Ziggler..

I''ve always wanted to see Rollins face John Morrison. Feel like that would be a dope match.

Can Morrison ever come back to the WWE? I wouldn't mind seeing that.

Watching some Jake the Snake stuff on the network and its pure gold. He is a true example of embracing your gimmick and getting over

Video or gif of Awesome Bomb to Violent J (Shaggy 2 Dope?) on 70's bus? I remember seeing it live, but haven't seen it since

Ooooooooooh man :rofl: :rofl: Shaggy 2 Dope looked like he died. :smh: WCW putting a high flying heavyweight at the top of ECW in Disco Inferno's gimmick

@ 4:00
Video or gif of Awesome Bomb to Violent J (Shaggy 2 Dope?) on 70's bus? I

Watching some Jake the Snake stuff on the network and its pure gold. He is a true example of embracing your gimmick and getting over

Wyatt is in the same mold. It's crazy where he is right now when just a couple of weeks after his debut pretty much everyone was saying his character wasn't working and was ready to call him a bust. Glad he just kept at it and got himself over.

tumblr_n1q8t1jkWC1sg99p0o5_500.jpg

tumblr_n1q8t1jkWC1sg99p0o2_1280.jpg

LL

Last edited:
Last night's impact failed to make the top 100 shows ranked in the adult demographic.

No bueno.

Last night's impact failed to make the top 100 shows ranked in the adult demographic.

No bueno.
TNA did 1.06 million viewers last night, actually declining slightly from last week even with far less competition.

The show did an 0.3 in the 18-49 demo.  That is different from figures in the Observer where we list the Male 18-49 demo.  When you figure in females, that takes the average down quite a bit.  In addition, the 0.3 is a percentage of the 116 million TV homes nationwide and we use figures that are based on the 98 million homes that get Spike, which is a more fair percentage.

I didn't even know there were 100 shows that came on in that time slot :lol:

I found out that buying time for a local commercial during Raw is around 150 and buying time for a commercial during Impact is 15.

-According to reports, WWE is strongly considering the possibility of adding a third person to the WWE World Heavyweight Championship main event at WrestleMania XXX between Randy Orton and Batista. The latest internal lineup in the company reads, “Batista vs. Orton vs. ?”

Reason why dbry isn't penciled is cause shovel is itching to do a evolution triple threat. Dude is just itching to be in the title picture ok the grandest stage wm30. I can see it now. He wins the triple threat. Then the next night relinquishes it just to know he's still got it. :smh:

Other WrestleMania XXX matches that have been discussed internally, but not yet decided on, include Big E. vs. Dean Ambrose in a match to unify the WWE United States and WWE Intercontinental Championships, Luke Harper and Erick Rowan vs. Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins, Sheamus vs. Christian, Goldust vs. Cody Rhodes and a match pitting two NXT wrestlers against each other in a match on the main card.

Honestly. Wyatt vs shield at EC can't be topped in just a normal tag match.

According to reports, those who spoke with CM Punk at the UFC 170 show in Laa Vegas last weekend noted that Punk seemed very non-committal about his WWE status. Apparently Punk came off as someone who was treating WWE like it is simply something in his past.

At Monday’s RAW in Green Bay, Wisconsin, there was said to be no discussion among talent that anyone would be seeing Punk back at RAW in his hometown of Chicago, Illinois next Monday night.

Within WWE, there are no expectations currently of Punk appearing at RAW on Monday, and the company is said to be concerned over how the crowd will react as a result.

:lol: Batista. "What happened to the REAL MEN?". This is how Batista is supposed to be portrayed.

tumblr_n1hjrq9W4M1tszqifo3_1280.png

The app LOL

"Dolph = Best 4 Business" sign :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:

Yes, probably one of my favorite wrestler. In fact, I named my son Jake because I'm such a huge fan.

Back
Top Bottom