Wrestling Thread 2/24-3/2 | Feb 28 NXT Arrival 8pm ET On The Network | THE NETWORK IS LIVE

I'll be damed if I buy tickets to any event to stand with my back turned in protest.

If anybody really wants to protest the current product just don't watch it. That will do more than any chant could ever do

Exactly.

But you know we'll be able to see a few bozos with their back to the ring :lol:

I'll be damed if I buy tickets to any event to stand with my back turned in protest.

If anybody really wants to protest the current product just don't watch it. That will do more than any chant could ever do

Me too.. I had a change to get some tickets to the raw in LA a few weeks ago.. I was planning to go.. Until I saw that Betty White was going to be the guest house.. I forgo not buying the tickets.. That was my "protest"..

^^ I would a went just for the experience. Will be at raw this month in Brooklyn sitting a level up from ringside behind the announcers table. Think of doing a "4w hates divas" sign

Just finished watching Extreme Rules (2012) DAWG, Brock Lesnar beat the *&%$ out of Cena :x why did he take the L :smh:

g0iplt.jpg

I think Bryan might even get it at the start of the show (The Punk chants that is, they are going to be in full force to start the show)

would a fatal four way with d bryan, hhh, batista, orton for the belt make sense?

i dont think batista and orton main event would be good for business...

lol they aren't going to do even half of that.

I don't see this happening either but what do you guys think the response would be if fan started doing such on a consistent basis? Let's say a noticeable large portion of the audience left their seats and headed to the bathroom / concession stands during certain segments.

Now, that would be dope if it were the crowd that faces the camera :smokin

Someone update that list and spread it around :lol:

Seth Rollins ‏@WWERollins 1h

Any @crossfit gyms in Detroit?

Steve Austin ‏@steveaustinBSR 4m

@WWERollins @CrossFit I don't know. But find one so you can stop tripping over them barricades at work..
#botch #CmonMan

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom