Wrestling Thread 2/24-3/2 | Feb 28 NXT Arrival 8pm ET On The Network | THE NETWORK IS LIVE

Seth Rollins ‏@WWERollins 1h

Any @crossfit gyms in Detroit?

Steve Austin ‏@steveaustinBSR 4m

@WWERollins @CrossFit I don't know. But find one so you can stop tripping over them barricades at work..
#botch #CmonMan

:lol:

:lol: :rofl: :lol:

Had me spit my coffee early in the morning. :smh:

Austin :rofl:

I didn't actually see it last week, but was Kurt Angle really inducted in the TNA Hall of Fame in the middle of the ring, or was that just a storyline?

It seems like I can't watch the network on my laptop. I'm always led to the purchase screen even when logged in.

Get a Apple TV bros comes with a free $25 gift card from apple which covers your first 2 and a half months of the network for free. paying for xbox live then having to pay for the network is hogwash

Watching wm14

Last edited:
I rewatched that Chris Jericho vs Gedo match Halloween Havoc, my god I don't remember Gedo trying to murder Jericho several times :lol: no wonder he slapped the Liontamer on him like "**** this". I definitely remember Jericho's botched frankensteiner though :x

no, dont think its working for anyone.

if it is, screw them

i know it has good content, all i wanna see is the quality on an actual tv.

Does your PC/Laptop have an HDMI port?

Last edited:
I'm getting ****** with the network on the 360 too :smh:
Don't see why they can't have the app on the One.

Lol @ 94 rumble when Owen was on the big screen going in on Bret while he was being rolled back from the knee injury. "Shouldve tagged me in brother. ..you're selfish, etc"

the network works flawlessly on the ps4 :smokin

Last edited:
Seth Rollins ‏@WWERollins 1h

Any @crossfit gyms in Detroit?

Steve Austin ‏@steveaustinBSR 4m

@WWERollins @CrossFit I don't know. But find one so you can stop tripping over them barricades at work..
#botch #CmonMan

:lol:

23683-Ashton-Kutcher-burn-gif-95QB.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom