Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Good news about Big E.

I remember when Ricky Starks broke his neck and came back pretty quick.

Maybe it's the same for Big E.

If somebody from WWE yall didn't like wore a shirt like that yall would be singing a different tune.

But we know rules only apply to certain folks.

Dude is acting like Eddie is making money off that shirt, though. Seems like he wears a different ebay shirt every week whether it's Wu Tang or Biggie, or random Japanese wrestlers. Just felt like he's trying to pay tribute to things he likes. I didn't think it was that deep.

Bayley knew what she was doing with this tweet :lol:

bJXrse.gif

Dude is acting like Eddie is making money off that shirt, though. Seems like he wears a different ebay shirt every week whether it's Wu Tang or Biggie, or random Japanese wrestlers. Just felt like he's trying to pay tribute to things he likes. I didn't think it was that deep.

Nah, I think his "hate" was directed at Post Wrestling.

The wrestling business is very funny about people eating off the names of deceased folks without the proper folks getting paid from it.

I don't think this situation is any different to be honest.

I don't think it will ever be that deep for us since we are sitting on the sidelines but I definitely see the issue.

Nah, I think his "hate" was directed at Post Wrestling.

The wrestling business is very funny about people eating off the names of deceased folks without the proper folks getting paid from it.

I don't think this situation is any different to be honest.

I don't think it will ever be that deep for us since we are sitting on the sidelines but I definitely see the issue.

Ahhhh, I gotcha. I read it like he was coming at Eddie. My bad.

Damn man horrible news :smh:

Really hope he pulls through :emoji_pray:

Man, this is awful. Met him a couple of years ago at a Wrestlemania event and he couldn't have been any nicer. I always hate this when dudes finally get their lives together, but their bodies give out from all the abuse. Hope he can pull through and still have a decent quality of life.

Back
Top Bottom