Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

I dont know bout it making sense; but they were in Jacksonville.... it only seems right to debut a hot steaming pile of Cody in the home of AEW.
if only tease him for ****z and giggles

Looks like basement dweebs on the interwebs were irate that Cody Roads didn’t come out last night to close the show.

Folks acting like Vince came out like Tony KKKhlan and announced a big debut that didn’t happen. Meanwhile IT is just dudes online setting themselves up :lol:

Imagine being upset about Cody ****ing Rhodes didn't make his redebutt in WWE after ****ting on them every chance he got as a "founding father" for AEW.

Couldn't be me.

RIP to the man that changed wrestling

xWnTXN.gif

They definitely got me last night.

20 min in hour 1
20 min in hour 3

Waiting for The Cody. :smh:

B Sox B Sox
Would you prefer if Vince came out and said the date that someone would be debuting? Or announcing on social medias?

Seems like people can’t decide what they want.

Would you prefer if Vince came out and said the date that someone would be debuting? Or announcing on social medias?

Seems like people can’t decide what they want.

I just turned in because Buzz went around that he was showing up.

I don't care either way.

Just watched some Swerve Strickland. Maaaannnnnn this dude is buns. So much unnecessary movements. He tries to do moves that he’s not quick enough for.

Yea but here's the thing.

Where does he work at now?

Eventually he will get 5* matches and be compared to (*insert wrestling legend*)

Last edited:
Can someone explain to me how Cody vs Seth “makes sense”? What connection do they have that makes people want to see that match?
Dweebs getting excited over anything.
The better storyline would be to put him against Triple H at least there's some history there from when Cody smashed the throne and they were both EVP's on the Wednesday night wars

Looks like basement dweebs on the interwebs were irate that Cody Roads didn’t come out last night to close the show.

Folks acting like Vince came out like Tony KKKhlan and announced a big debut that didn’t happen. Meanwhile IT is just dudes online setting themselves up :lol:
how you can say Vince and KKKhlan in the same damn sentence is the epitome of irony
th.jpeg-44.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom