Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Sharmell_HOF_Tile_Small_f47dd5d1-aa16-4275-93bc-e7de9d2d9e01_1000x_crop_center.jpg

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Scott Hall suffered a hip injury a few weeks back and the other day i was actually going to ask you what your thoughts on the razors edge and how high you rank it as far as all-time great finishers.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Scott Hall suffered a hip injury a few weeks back and the other day i was actually going to ask you what your thoughts on the razors edge and how high you rank it as far as all-time great finishers.

No disrespect to the Scott Hall.

Honestly, the Razor's Edge never did much for me as a finisher. It was a Low Impact "Bomb."

It was a cool name for HIS character but I've always preferred the Splash Mountain / Black Tiger Bomb of that family. (Sit-Out Crucifix Powerbombs)

( Peep Game Peep Game )

Honestly, the Razor's Edge never did much for me as a finisher. It was a Low Impact "Bomb."

It was a cool name for HIS character but I've always preferred the Splash Mountain / Black Tiger Bomb of that family. (Sit-Out Crucifix Powerbombs)

( Peep Game Peep Game )

A0861408-82BF-47C3-B54A-D6A19D68AC50.gif
2557BC20-BCBA-4322-95FA-4481406DBE49.gif
D195EEE5-F562-4DCD-8E33-98D0ECAA812D.gif

Looks like basement dweebs on the interwebs were irate that Cody Roads didn’t come out last night to close the show.

Folks acting like Vince came out like Tony KKKhlan and announced a big debut that didn’t happen. Meanwhile IT is just dudes online setting themselves up :lol:

Back
Top Bottom