Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

SmartSelect_20220331-211627_Chrome.jpg

SmartSelect_20220331-211700_Chrome.jpg

That you feeling up on Sasha? 👀

this entire video is ****ing hilarious. shes like a kid playing her first game lol her creating her Jade character has me thinking shes gonna go back to tna

Jon Grisham gotta quit taking pics while standing next to anyone other than kids in pre-school..For all the trash that gets thrown at Marcus Stuntman, why doesn't JG get the same amount of heat??..Dude is a multi-promotion champion and is barely 5' tall..smh..I just can't take this guy serious as a top level champion.. DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican thoughts??..

Jon Grisham gotta quit taking pics while standing next to anyone other than kids in pre-school..For all the trash that gets thrown at Marcus Stuntman, why doesn't JG get the same amount of heat??..Dude is a multi-promotion champion and is barely 5' tall..smh..I just can't take this guy serious as a top level champion.. DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican thoughts??..

Man, I saw Jordynne post a pic of them the other day and was like wait, surely she's standing on something because no way those two are the same size. I was wrong. :wow: :lol:

Man, I saw Jordynne post a pic of them the other day and was like wait, surely she's standing on something because no way those two are the same size. I was wrong. :wow: :lol:
I'd swear they are the exact same size..It sucks cause he's really talented, but he's just so teeny tiny..It also doesn't help that he basically has no neck either..

Back
Top Bottom