Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

I remember yall fools telling me damn Otis would be World TItle material down the line.

Yall be moved by emotions. Again, it isn't a participation trophy.

Put the belt on Otis

aint nothing else to do

from what i see on the twitter they have zelina 'faction' wrestling for 3 hours. And then some promo in front of no audience.

Id tune in if they hot pototoed the big title to Otis and Short Gabel

(Upon writing this....yea im not tuning it lmao)

Give them a lower level title as a participation award. Not the world title. THere are other ways to reward folks.

World TItles should be given to folks that are going to move the needle.

There aren't too many CURRENT folks in WWE that can do that.

But yes, to your comedy point. KOfi (never viewed as World Champ material in the first place) and Big E both suffered from that comedy nonsense.
You're kinda twisting what I'm saying..I'm not saying give it to someone as a way to reward their service..I'm saying give it to someone who's established and the fans have a history with..Nowhere did I say treat any title like a participation trophy..Cause if you want the needle to move then you gotta give the belt to someone other than Brock/Bobby/Roman/Drew..The fans have seen them over and over and over and over..You have to break up the stale title picture with something different..

It sucks Big E got hurt cause now would be a great time to give him another run with the belt, but take away every single ounce of comedy from him..

You're kinda twisting what I'm saying..I'm not saying give it to someone as a way to reward their service..I'm saying give it to someone who's established and the fans have a history with..Nowhere did I say treat any title like a participation trophy..Cause if you want the needle to move then you gotta give the belt to someone other than Brock/Bobby/Roman/Drew..The fans have seen them over and over and over and over..You have to break up the stale title picture with something different..

But when your qualifications are, "I'm saying give it to someone who's established and the fans have a history with" that IS treating it like a participation belt.

Moving the needle isn't going to happen simply because someone NEW has the belt.

Look at the quarter hour ratings/numbers, certain people REGARDLESS of where they are on the card will do numbers and attract fans.

Putting the title on anyone other than those big names isn't going to change that.

But when your qualifications are, "I'm saying give it to someone who's established and the fans have a history with" that IS treating it like a participation belt.

Moving the needle isn't going to happy simply because someone NEW has the belt.

Look at the quarter hour ratings/numbers, certain people REGARDLESS of where they are on the card will do numbers and attract fans.

Putting the title on anyone other than those big names isn't going to change that.
No it's not..I could understand if I was saying "hey, put the belt on Apollo cause he's been with the company for a long time"..Not even close to what I'm saying..Everyone, other than Corbin, that I mentioned has been a world champion before and/or headlined PPVs..So it's not like I want Vince to put the belt on Barry Horrowitz..

No it's not..I could understand if I was saying "hey, put the belt on Apollo cause he's been with the company for a long time"..Not even close to what I'm saying..Everyone, other than Corbin, that I mentioned has been a world champion before and/or headlined PPVs..So it's not like I want Vince to put the belt on Barry Horrowitz..

:lol: Apollo and BArry Horrible-Witz

What I am saying is why do they have to be given the WORLD Title for them to be "given a more serious gimmick" and be featured more.

Why can't they just be "given a more serious gimmick" and be featured more WITHOUT being given the World Title.

Those people aren't going to move the needle either way, so why put them as THE main dude of the company?

:lol: Apollo and BArry Horrible-Witz

What I am saying is why do they have to be given the WORLD Title for them to be "given a more serious gimmick" and be featured more.

Why can't they just be "given a more serious gimmick" and be featured more WITHOUT being given the World Title.

Those people aren't going to move the needle either way, so why put them as THE main dude of the company?
At this point though, who exactly is going to move the needle?..You're talking about ratings and needles, but there's not a person out there (exept for 1) who's going to come in and give WWE a spike in the ratings/move the needle..Maybe the needle could move just a little if the fans were given some newer options..

At this point though, who exactly is going to move the needle?..You're talking about ratings and needles, but there's not a person out there (exept for 1) who's going to come in and give WWE a spike in the ratings/move the needle..Maybe the needle could move just a little if the fans were given some newer options..

There will definitely be people that will move the needle in the OPPOSITE direction if they are given they keys to be THE #1 dude.

Put the title on Seth, KO, or any of those other folks yall have been naming and I guarantee ratings will decrease.

tenor.gif

Night 2 menu?

Wings and Pizza to cap off Mania weekend.

i dont understand teh semantics

i thought coby was the president of aew?

he kissed vince's ring to come back to wwe?

all for a crowd pop?

they gonna make him be stardust in 8 months max
he left aew because he couldnt be world champ there. he lost a match early in aew history that banned him from ever competing for the world title thus why he was spamming winning the tnt title.

from these interviews cody sounds bitter. why hate on ricky starks and your own brother? let it go. they had no power to make you world champ.

i guess the ic or us belt is better than the tnt title but its ridiculous neither are being defended at wrestlemania

so many great matches with the ic belt happened at wrestlemania and the us title was always a big deal in wcw.

Back
Top Bottom