Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Who is out there that will be worth the wait?

Antonio Cesaro?

Jonathan Gresham is the only other person that is routinely named as being in their class when it comes to the techniques.

The show will sell itself and THAT crowd is going to watch either way (Like Bischoff said and people got mad about). So honestly, it doesn't matter who it is.
It’s gotta be Gresham. They probably should have forgone this altogether and opened the show with Jay White.

i think it will be cesaro or gargano of course but my wild cards, kushida, biff busick or dexter lumis lol
i think if it was someone not currently on the roster they would have revealed it instead of making people wait.

will probably be samoa joe or wheeler yuta

I'm willing to argue that Ricochet pushed the limit just as much as any high flyer of any era.
As much as Tiger Mask did in the early 80s.
As much as Liger did in the late 80s.
As much as Rey Mysterio Jr. did in the early-mid 90s.

2 Cold is up there and has invented a LOT of stuff but it's always hard to argue "BETTER" when people are separated by 20+ years and in completely different eras. (Which is the reason why I'd rather reference INFLUENCE)

But a lot of his stuff from the early 90s Japan scene isn't even online.

There is one handheld of him vs. Benoit that is watchable if you can get over the quality.

I never got into Ricochet pre WWE but everyone here seems to speak highly of him. Didn't know he was that good to be up there with those Mt. Rushmore names.

Back
Top Bottom