Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

darby's frail self def ain't eating her booty like it deserves.
Seriously.. he couldn't coffin drop into that on the regular.. True definition of a little body..

FG5HM7DJDJC2FMKY4TZX37LCDA.png

why do you listen to a racist homophobic pervert rape victim shamer like jim cornette?

Rape victim shamer? Never heard that one before.

Meltzer is also a homophobe and there are shrines built in dweebs basements for him.

I’ve heard Cornette say he doesn’t care about one’s sexual preference. Where does that narrative come from?

Rape victim shamer? Never heard that one before.

Meltzer is also a homophobe and there are shrines built in dweebs basements for him.
i saw om twitter someone said he was trying to discredit vince mcmahons rape accuser by insinuating the woman was lying about the amount vince told her she was going to make.

not sure why you bring up **** nose for.

i saw om twitter someone said he was trying to discredit vince mcmahons rape accuser by insinuating the woman was lying about the amount vince told her she was going to make.

not sure why you bring up **** nose for.

Never heard that. Please post where Jim said that.

I brought up Meltzer as an example.

I can use others in the sports and entertainment industry that WE ALL watch and listen to that we give a free pass to.

Never heard that. Please post where Jim said that.

I brought up Meltzer as an example.

I can use others in the sports and entertainment industry that WE ALL watch and listen to that we give a free pass to.
oh so this is ok?

3:55 is when jim gets "relaxed"

Becks damn near destroyed Asuka with that ladder senton with her extra long back.

theory kind of looks like flip gordon

poor lashley he might be at an age in his career where hes gonna enhance younger talent now.

Back
Top Bottom