Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

In true #TeamWashed fashion EYE tapped out in the middle of Men's MITB. Woke up just in time to see Hypothesis holding the briefcase.......okay I guess.

Gotta rewatch the whole match because from what I memba IT was very solid. Definitely running Street Profits vs. Uso again as that was easily MOTN.

I caught the tail end of this vignette below during the MITB PPV Premium Live Event.

Of course when you see something like this you immediately think Bray but reading da youtubeez comments people are hinting that IT is most likely Edge. :rolleyes

HYPOTHESES :rofl::rofl:

gg6xp981sb991.jpg

Theory's kinda hot but at the same time he look like Bray's mask
wwe-austin-theory-bray-wyatt.jpg
Theory's kinda hot but at the same time he look like Bray's mask
wwe-austin-theory-bray-wyatt.jpg
Somebody tweeted weeks ago that he looks like a dude that was an ugly duckling that was picked on and beat up in middle school, and hit the weights hard for years to compensate. At this point that actually seems plausible :lol:

looking at that guys twitter hes one of them weirdo wwe fans who praises anything wwe and bashes anything aew.

what a 🤡

Theory getting pushed way too hard but I don't know who else should have won to be honest.

Theory the only one who gonna get booked over roman at this point.

I'm a fan pf Theory so let's see what happens.

That selfie taking stuff is corny but maybe him with the briefcase doing it could make it a bit tolerable.

Hoping his character evolves a bit now with the briefcase. We’ll see.

Wanted Riddles or FRANKLIN to win, but think Theories could be interesting too.

If we're being 100% honest here, haven't a lot of folks Vince pushed to the moon been accused of getting the keys too soon?

Roman
Cena
Rock
Brocks

Shouldn't it be done too soon rather than too late?

Thread

Loss's Brother Less @pwoloss A lot of the complaints about "cool moves" are misplaced. There's nothing wrong with cool moves. I think the bigger issue is that too many wrestlers have styles that are too similar to other wrestlers. My favorites are the few that truly stand out for doing something different. -

Back
Top Bottom