Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Needs to be said…
We strongly believe in freedom of speech, for everyone in every nation in every corner of the world. That being said, here’s us exercising ours:
If you have any problems with people from the LBTGQ community, if you go to wrestling shows to shout racial puns or racial insults at wrestlers, if you mock people on the path of substance recovery, if you insult women on the internet or in their face, if trans people make you feel insecure, if you don’t understand that this amazing, beautiful sport is at is core, its essence, its heart, FUN, we want none of your business or your money. Seriously. ✌🏼

brian cage is a maga?

was checking out killer kross past history of right wing antics and his name came up.

**** um all

Last edited:
It was a no DQ match and the table didn't break. Could've happen to anyone.

How many "I AM THE TABLE!!!" clips have we seen from every promotion?

posting botches of companies to discredit a company is so ******* stupid and weird. it shows your opinion is garbage when it comes to wrestling. and borderline mentally disabled.

botches have been happening since the beginning of wrestling. in every company. even companies with performance centers.

we just saw the royal rumble ppv have over 15 botches alone. how you gonna try to post botch videos and think your doing it when the company you **** ride has double the botches on their main PPV's?

this is why its hilarious when wwe fans try to say aew fans are bad. wwe fans have been haters of every wrestling organization that isnt wwe since the dawn of man. they hated on wcw, ecw, tna, roh, now aew.

It was a no DQ match and the table didn't break. Could've happen to anyone.

How many "I AM THE TABLE!!!" clips have we seen from every promotion?

Again, at some point promoters are responsive for saving their talent's from themselves.

Also the table not breaking made the spot "unsuccessful."

Too many arbitrary stipulation matches in all of wrestling. Not just AEW.

wwe saw how well sting has done in aew and said we got tons of legends why not? angle or undertaker might be next. sting a true trailblazer in his 60's 😍
20220217_094717.jpg

jshortt jshortt

Anything from last night's Dynamite worth watching?

Had to miss wrestling this week.

Still need to watch NXT.

Definitely check Danielson/Moriarty. VERY solid. I'd say Sammy/Darby is worth your time. Obviously a lot of flippy stuff, but I really enjoyed it. Beyond that, probably nothing for you to bother with. Hager is shredded, and Jericho looks like he's dropped some weight, but that should take you all of 10 seconds to look at.

Definitely check Danielson/Moriarty. VERY solid. I'd say Sammy/Darby is worth your time. Obviously a lot of flippy stuff, but I really enjoyed it. Beyond that, probably nothing for you to bother with. Hager is shredded, and Jericho looks like he's dropped some weight, but that should take you all of 10 seconds to look at.

No way I'm watching Jericho or Hager.

Inner Circle has been trash.

I'll check the 2 matches you mentioned.

I caught the end of Darby/Guavas. Was entertaining. Cutter spot on the outside was cool. Will need to get around to that Bryanson match.

Back
Top Bottom