Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

71a8352aa2a6cf87-600x338.gif

tony khan should probably hire some writers. Roster is way too big now for him to be the only one thinking of storylines and everything else. miro was saying khan would give them a general idea or direction then you're responsible for writing your own promos. A lot of them need help with that stuff or we get promos like brandi's.

If all 5 of those dui's are from jimmy uso, I hope he's had his license taken away.

EYE believe all those were Jimmy's.

Don't memba Jey getting caught up, but I could be wrong.

Jimmy seems to have gotten a slap on the wrist for these likely due to who he's related to.

Hope he's gotten it together because I fear the next time he gets a DUI himself or someone else will get seriously hurt.

tony khan should probably hire some writers. Roster is way too big now for him to be the only one thinking of storylines and everything else. miro was saying khan would give them a general idea or direction then you're responsible for writing your own promos. A lot of them need help with that stuff or we get promos like brandi's.

I think there should be some middle ground between giving certain people who've proven themselves capable to wing it when it comes to promos like CM Phil, Mox, Eddie Kingston, MJF and #OurLegend 1995 1995 danger style danger style .

Others who are not as promo savvy could be more scripted like Darby and Jungle Boy.

its weird cuz everytime they went backstage it was only tony and cody at that table. whos gonna replace cody?

from how dustin been tweeting lately it might be him.

Back
Top Bottom