Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

cody might not get full control in the E but there's a big chance he gets one of the two big titles on his return
no way he gets the wwe or universal championship.

when drew mcintire and bobby lashley left wwe they went to tna and got themselves over and became legit world champs and main eventers. this allowed wwe to see that they could be title contenders which they both did and won when they returned.

cody really didnt do anything to put himself in that light. all he did was repeatedly won the midcard belt in ridiculously obscene ways.

Maybe he really just wants to secure the last big payday?

no way he gets the wwe or universal championship.

when drew mcintire and bobby lashley left wwe they went to tna and got themselves over and became legit world champs and main eventers. this allowed wwe to see that they could be title contenders which they both did and won when they returned.

cody really didnt do anything to put himself in that light. all he did was repeatedly won the midcard belt in ridiculously obscene ways.

Maybe he really just wants to secure the last big payday?

i think vince sees it as a big win to get the "founder" of AEW and give him a title run and a big push as a "up yours" to tony khan

nothing else matters, doesn't matter that he was a top champion from another brand, he sees cody as bigger than that as he is part of the core that started his competition

for cody, i dont think its the money and more like "i did it my way, i left because i have no chance of moving up the ladder and now im back and get to be a top champ"

Rhea_Twitter_600x600.jpg

almost a 300k drop in viewers for dynamite this week

cody fans have had it.

It's strange the amount of people I've seen say they aren't gonna watch any more because of Cody leaving. Even Cody tweeted back at one of them and said to keep watching to support the young wrestlers.

I guess the southern wrestling fans love him.

tony gonna see that drop and panic and write him a blank check 🤣

I guess the southern wrestling fans love him.

tony gonna see that drop and panic and write him a blank check 🤣

Cody want to be like his idol Triple H so bad :lol:
Khan was not letting him run his show

It's so weird. And this is coming from somebody who actually likes Cody. I enjoy his matches, and he's been nothing but great to me in our handful of interactions, but he's absolutely delusional if he thinks he's on Punk or Danielson's level. It's hard for me to understand why anyone would stop watching an entire company they claim to enjoy because one dude didn't get his way and split.

Did wrestling trivia at a bar tonight. There was some pretty tough questions. Final question was "There are 4 wrestlers who have been both olympians and WWF/WWE champions. Who was the first?" Had me stumped.

A couple others had to do with Lord Basement Dweeb...

"Taken place in 1983, what is the first 5 star match?"
"Who has the most 5 star matches of all-time?"

Back
Top Bottom