Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

What if Dwight actually takes this seriously unlike his NBA career? He could surprise us.
If Dwight joins we riot
He sounds like a sucka. He should be limited on the mic. But he has a baby face, video game based movement. So unless he has a mouthpiece, I think that holds him back to a degree.

He has everything else though.

Everyone that leaves WWE is said to have a bad attitude. Not listening to that.
He IS limiting his mic talk in A&W and they did pair him up with a mouthpiece in Swerve so what is IT that you still see wrong with him.

Also whatever happened to his wifeMia Timbs?

Can you elaborate more on #2?

In the current WWE system, sure Rey and Orton are NOT CURRENTLY being used at the top of the card but historically they have showed their worth.

So yes, they are STARS even though they are currently in the mid-card.

If Dwight joins we riot

He IS limiting his mic talk in A&W and they did pair him up with a mouthpiece in Swerve so what is IT that you still see wrong with him.

Also whatever happened to his wifeMia Timbs?

EYE don't see anything wrong with him dominating those dudes in AEW. He has EVERYTHING to succeed in THAT system.

We have to figure out why TK isn't featuring him MORE. (I said MORE)

i assume dwight didn't run the ropes or take bumps during his "tryout"
doesn't he have a history of back problems

Thread recapping the jokes from the Flair roast

This thing probably wasn't the best idea

Last edited:

Nessler was wylin.

Hopefully him talking about Ric talking his last breathe the day after his last match isn't prophetic. :ohwell:

And why is Flair as red as his suite and that solo cup.

Nessler was wylin.

Hopefully him talking about Ric talking his last breathe the day after his last match isn't prophetic. :ohwell:

And why is Flair as red as his suite and that solo cup.

Lance Armstrong sent in a video message :rofl:

This thing is a train wreck

Even by wrestling referee standards, Aubrey has the lowest of Shirais

She wants to be a star.

She's taken a strange turn in the last several months. Not sure if it's her, or the matches she refs making her look bad, or people telling her to do stuff, or a combo of all of it, but I think they need to dial it back a bit.

I forgot Dolph and Drew were even a team before :lol:
6EE38A3F-9696-42BD-9E7D-C5A0C26364A5.gif

Back
Top Bottom