Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

There are plenty of folks that could be cussing TK out about usage. Joe, Keith Lee, Lethal.

Again, too many talented people are signed with no way to keep them all happy/satisfied.

This is why there needs to be a LEGIT 3rd option here in America.

There are plenty of folks that could be cussing TK out about usage. Joe, Keith Lee, Lethal.

Again, too many talented people are signed with no way to keep them all happy/satisfied.

Wish IT was somebody else with money that owned Rings of Honor besides Tony Khlan. Like it’s cool that he is able to keep the company “alive”, but there’s too many blurred lines between IT and A&W with them under same ownership.

There's gotta be more to this story. They hadn't even started to use him yet how could he be upset at how he's being presented. Did he actually have any matches on any of the AEW shows? I think all he did was cut a promo.
If he didn't leave because of dropping the belt then there wasn't enough of him in AEW for him to be pissed off about

If he indeed did use the PWI ranking as reason he should be booked better then he's a clown.

People like Moxley and Miz have been ranked #1 :lol:

Last edited:

Keith Lee is currently 1 half of AEW tag champs

Why would he complain about booking?

Four years ago, we only had only real major league promotion. Now you're asking for a third one to pop up.

Am I ASKING for it thinking it will just pop up?

Or

Am I saying a 3rd option would be better for the overall ecosystem.

Use common judgement here.

You can pretend he and everyone else wasn't expecting more. But you got it. Having a mid card title is fine.

Tag titles are only considered "mid card" if you book them that way.

Keith Lee hasn't even been in AEW a year and you are implying that he is being poorly booked.

How long was Keith Lee in NXT before being called up and eventually turned into a joke (Bear Cat)?

Tag titles are only considered "mid card" if you book them that way.

Keith Lee hasn't even been in AEW a year and you are implying that he is being poorly booked.

How long was Keith Lee in NXT before being called up and eventually turned into a joke (Bear Cat)?
POORLY booked, no. Never said that.

But again, you can pretend EVERYONE hasn't expected more from him thus far.

Lee and Swerve as tag team champs is a mid card act. Please sit here and pretend they aren't.

FTR, Bucks is a different story but right now Keith Lee is a mid card act.

Again, if you want to sit here and pretend he isn't, cool.

We’re getting Vince HHH instead

1659118993331.jpeg

POORLY booked, no. Never said that.

But again, you can pretend EVERYONE hasn't expected more from him thus far.

Lee and Swerve as tag team champs is a mid card act. Please sit here and pretend they aren't.

FTR, Bucks is a different story but right now Keith Lee is a mid card act.

Again, if you want to sit here and pretend he isn't, cool.

Out of the previous 6 teams that have held tag team titles in AEW only 2 teams would be considered "mid card"

SCU and Jurassic Express

If you feel Lee and Swerve are "mid card" then why would YOU expect TK to make a "mid carder" Keith Lee AEW World champ?

You even agree that he is not being booked poorly. He wasn't immediately made world champion so he should be disgruntled :lol:

I DON'T expect TK to put Lee as the champion.

That is why I said Lee PROBABLY feels HE is being underused.

He should be booked stronger/better. But due to the roster, he probably won't.

You think he left WWE for THIS? I doubt it.

I never said he should have been given the title already. That would be #LowIQ

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom