Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

My oldest blurry memories are from the late 80's when I was like 3 years old. I just remember images of the Ultimate Warrior and having a plush doll of him. I guess my pops used tot watch it. Got into it myself in grade school around '95.

Can you name any short tv matches that are great?
I’m not saying it belongs on this list but konosuke vs Claudio and him vs Eddie.

This is an old *** reference but the WCW TV title had plenty.

Right but you have to understand the STAKES of the match will (and probably should) influence the rating of the match, right?

If you take the same exact match and one is a regular tv match vs. one being a ppv match (with or without a title stipulation), the PPV match should be rated higher.

You agree?

FellowchuckerMikey FellowchuckerMikey

Right but you have to understand the STAKES of the match will (and probably should) influence the rating of the match, right?

If you take the same exact match and one is a regular tv match vs. one being a ppv match (with or without a title stipulation), the PPV match should be rated higher.

You agree?

FellowchuckerMikey FellowchuckerMikey
That’s fair. I can’t argue with that logic.

jshortt jshortt I’d be a terrible person if I didn’t let you know that ProWrestlingRevolver is holding a show in 2 weeks here in Dayton..Mox, Rascalz, and MANSCOUT is gonna be there..Our homie Puck/OffTheRope is a sponsor..

jshortt jshortt I’d be a terrible person if I didn’t let you know that ProWrestlingRevolver is holding a show in 2 weeks here in Dayton..Mox, Rascalz, and MANSCOUT is gonna be there..Our homie Puck/OffTheRope is a sponsor..

I saw Puck was sponsoring something, but didn't realize that's what it was. May have to hit up JDC and see if he's interested. We're still trying to figure out if we're going to Chicago or not.

It’s stale after a month and half of being back?

Seems harsh.

Eh you're right,

Miro been gone for a hot minute fought for that Atlantic title and has been MIA for the most part since.

He's been treading water and needs to do something soon.

Looks like it will be against Malaki Black.

Back
Top Bottom