Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Caught Battle of the Belts and IT was a solid show.

Thunder Rosa dropkicked the **** outta Jamie Hayter when she was against the ropes.

Look 100x more devastating than the one Sarray about your damn luck does.

The Take****a/Claudio match was GOODT! but TK gonna have to let him win one of these matches.

Him showing out only to still lose is starting to get old.

The Take****a/Claudio match was GOODT! but TK gonna have to let him win one of these matches.

He puts on good matches.

He doesn't have to win anything. 😏

Stop complaining about good matches on free tv.

Caught Battle of the Belts and IT was a solid show.

Thunder Rosa dropkicked the **** outta Jamie Hayter when she was against the ropes.

Look 100x more devastating than the one Sarray about your damn luck does.

i think washed rosa broke sexy *** hayters nose on that kick 😤

edit: guess not

waka-flocka-ok.gif

FellowchuckerMikey FellowchuckerMikey Please listen. MAny of our converations can be heard during these convos. Lance Storm (to me) is the most rational voice currently in the wrestling media.

Please let me know your thoughts .

Figure Four Daily with Bryan Alvarez and Lance Storm is back with tons to talk about including Lance's memories of Larry Cameron, Ric Flair's last match and why Lance couldn't watch it, lots of thoughts on Dynamite, why he'll be watching RAW or Smackdown again and more. A fun show as always so check it out~!

My favorite SummerSlam.

I see why. This was an outstanding PPV.

I missed a ton during 2001 between boot camp then having to deploy after 9/11.

I'm gonna take some time over the next couple of weeks and catch up on mid 2001- late 2002 as my first deployment ended then and I was able to finally watch again.

:smh: You still missing the point.
i get the point. This is just not a big deal to me and the guy taking the time to make a video but then saying he doesn’t have time to figure it out is pure comedy to me.

I listened to the podcast. We’ll see how this works out maybe AEW stays stagnant but I think they’re taking the right approach by bulilding younger stars and straying from conventional “territory” style booking. I’ve seen this enough of that I like AEW more personally.

Yea but did you hear Lance Storm discussing the "generational gaps" between people that wach AEW shows?

The

Matches, Matches, Matches Crowd

vs.

How does this story make sense Crowd

?

Back
Top Bottom