Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Yea but did you hear Lance Storm discussing the "generational gaps" between people that wach AEW shows?

The

Matches, Matches, Matches Crowd

vs.

How does this story make sense Crowd

?
The thing is the story DOES make sense to ME in the case of Danielson vs Garcia.

As much as I Like matches I also like AEW storylines. I told about like 7 of them that I was into the other day.

If the storylines were trash that would be one thing. I don’t think they are.

UndertakerDismay.gif

1. You don't think Danielson losing to Garcia is a WASTED loss for Danielson?

2. 3 months from now, how would we be able to determine whether or not this was the right choice?

3. Where do you expect to see Daniel Garcia? AEW Potential wise?
1. No, it’s a signature win for Garcia. Danielson lost but there were hijinks and he was coming off a injury. Which was mentioned in Garcia’s promo. Who else had be lost to besides Hangman?

2. I don’t think there’s a right or wrong choice. It’s a weekly show anything can be adjusted moving forward.

3. I’m personally a fan of his in ring work and promos. Very believable pro wrestler to me. I could see him at the level of Claudio eventually he’s still super young.

daniel garcia just needs to add muscle and stop wearing short boots with knee high socks.

hes only 24 right? would not be surprised if hes a big wwe superstar in ten years

Always wondered what the reason was that ecw ended up selling this tape
ECW had the best commercials by far..I bought so many of them damn tapes
Can you lend me some of your "tapes" big bro?
@AEW , please stop neglecting the fat man sitting on his couch from Alabama. Not sure why Tony can't get this through his head.

B Sox B Sox
Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee
FellowchuckerMikey FellowchuckerMikey
@Peep Game
@Case

Which NTWT'er is this?
Yea but did you hear Lance Storm discussing the "generational gaps" between people that wach AEW shows?

The

Matches, Matches, Matches Crowd

vs.

How does this story make sense Crowd

?
It really is just wrestling....

Back
Top Bottom