Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

That is a HELLUVA combination you used there.

You erase a big chunk of my list.

Then you say most are either Big and/or WWE.

Nice math work there. :lol:

Good.

Such a waste of talent. Dude had some form of IT/Promise when he was in ROH and then that stupid Group ( that Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee still has yet to discredit ) messed him up

Huh?

I have said that stable was trash.

Hook is to AEW Fans what Lil B was to Niketalk.

Seems like there is a level of irony in how much folks really liked them.

I don't see IT in Hook the way others do.

That isn't me saying he can't/won't have a solid career.

That is a HELLUVA combination you used there.

You erase a big chunk of my list.

Then you say most are either Big and/or WWE.

Nice math work there. :lol:

Good.

Such a waste of talent. Dude had some form of IT/Promise when he was in ROH and then that stupid Group ( that Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee still has yet to discredit ) messed him up
Didn’t erase anything just said it was interesting.

You’re entitled to your opinion.

Jeff sucks to me. Always has.

i enjoyed krosss work in tna and lucha underground. not sure if hes believable as a top guy.

owens rollins reigns lashley cody riddle galloway orton bray should be your top guys across the board

vince really stalled the growth of anybody else not named theory.

Current Lashley is basically where 2020 Drew Mac was post-Rumble as far as the fanbase goes. Don't think he could be more over.

Speaking of MVP, have a hard time believing Big Omos has much of a future in Trips WWE.

Where did this Bucks and FTR beef come originate from? Is this legit backstage heat or just basement nerds on the twidders trying to piece something together?
OR can it be a work all together?

That was a good listen. I'd still love to know how much influence the Bucks truly have backstage. He did bring up an interesting point that I hadn't thought about, and that was the Bucks turning babyface as an attempt to dodge an FTR match.

Dax Harwood telling Meltzer to **** off gives more credibility to YB's not wanting to put FTR over.

Meltzer is more sensitive than Omega, Hangman, YBs, Jericho and Matt Hardy it seems.

Didn’t erase anything just said it was interesting.

You’re entitled to your opinion.

Jeff sucks to me. Always has.

Jeff Hardy hasn't been good for a while.

Seems like you are trying to bait me into a back and forth about that.

I like him.

I don't think he is good anymore.

That was a good listen. I'd still love to know how much influence the Bucks truly have backstage. He did bring up an interesting point that I hadn't thought about, and that was the Bucks turning babyface as an attempt to dodge an FTR match.

Again, I don't know WHO Brian Last is but he talks as if he is Worldwide Wes or something.
Somebody wrestlers confide in.

Not saying he is lying, I don't know but he always alludes to, "In a few years, people will finally know the truth about the things YB and Omega are doing to people."

Jeff Hardy hasn't been good for a while.

Seems like you are trying to bait me into a back and forth about that.

I like him.

I don't think he is good anymore.
I’m really not lol. You’re entitled to your opinion. I just don’t like him. I would never debate that he’s hugely over. I’m just surprised you like him honestly. That’s where this is coming from.

I’m really not lol. You’re entitled to your opinion. I just don’t like him. I would never debate that he’s hugely over. I’m just surprised you like him honestly. That’s where this is coming from.

Why are you surprised that ANYONE that grew up in the 90s/00s likes Jeff Hardy?

He is 1/2 of one of the most popular tag teams of that era.

Why are you surprised that ANYONE that grew up in the 90s/00s likes Jeff Hardy?

He is 1/2 of one of the most popular tag teams of that era.
Someone with your amount of wrestling knowledge doesn’t seem like someone who would like Jeff Hardy. My bad man I was just asking lol

He’s still trash tho.

Back
Top Bottom