Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Is Matt Sydal the dude that hit his head on the turnbuckle doing flippy stuff in his debut? :lol:

if johnny gargano is going to return to wwe its going to be tonight.

if he doesnt it probably means he signed with aew.

I
Come on man. You asking somebody why they like Jeff Hardy? Somebody that grew up in the late 90s/Early 00s?
lol yeah he’s terrible and well past his prime. Sting and Christian aren’t on your list and they were better than him before and now lol

Your list is primarily big guys and former WWE talent I noticed. Darby and Lethal and women excluded.

Interesting.

I

lol yeah he’s terrible and well past his prime. Sting and Christian aren’t on your list and they were better than him before and now lol

Your list is primarily big guys and former WWE talent I noticed. Darby and Lethal and women excluded.

Interesting.

Did you ask me who I LIKED

or

Who I thought was good.

Sting should have been on that list though.

I

Interesting.

That is a HELLUVA combination you used there.

You erase a big chunk of my list.

Then you say most are either Big and/or WWE.

Nice math work there. :lol:

Good.

Such a waste of talent. Dude had some form of IT/Promise when he was in ROH and then that stupid Group ( that Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee still has yet to discredit ) messed him up

Back
Top Bottom