Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

I think Brock will open night one by beating someone, maybe Bobby again, and then close it out with both titles.

Babyface Brock and Roman since SummerSlam have been the most capturing thing on TV. Vince going with what’s hot and yeah E and Lashley y’all have to sit. Honestly the women should too. None of those women are as big as they were a year or two ago. Neither of those matches should main event and close out night one but they will to give them a moment. Women division been stale.

The Mania poster should just be Brock and Roman. Nothing else really matter.

Idk why but I have a feeling next year in LA Vince will go one night and if you make the show you make it but a lot of people shouldn’t be on the card next year.

AEW is pathetic, all those stars and still cant beat WWE or gain any ground.

AEW shutdown the wrong thing, NXT.

They should of aimed at RAW.

Now AEW has weekly faltering ratings even though Tony hotshots everything every week.

Love WWE for knowing how to be financially successful.

So maybe we get FREAKIN vs Cody at Mania? Seems like IT would make sense. Will make Cody feel important and FREAKIN can carry him to a solid match.

AEW is pathetic, all those stars and still cant beat WWE or gain any ground.

AEW shutdown the wrong thing, NXT.

They should of aimed at RAW.

Now AEW has weekly faltering ratings even though Tony hotshots everything every week.

Love WWE for knowing how to be financially successful.
I'm so happy for you that you are financially set because of how much money wwe is making.

I'm so happy for you that you are financially set because of how much money wwe is making.

Yup, its crazy when WWE is ahead, my WWE 3 shares of stock I bought at $17 each years ago is ahead too cause they making money, you nailed it. It's $58 now.

I invested all my money into WWE stock and look at me now, its worth more than AEW's stock.

My WWE $174 stock > AEW's $0 stock

So thanks fo being happy for me, I appreciate your support.

Last edited:
I feel rich being right about AEW, they exited for no reason, all it did was ruin NXT, now AEW is lower than the original NXT. Sad.

The past 4 years of seeing AEW fans think they doing it, only for them to crawl back to WWE was worth it.

The amount of gloat and bravado AEW fans showed was on the same level as the LA Clippers.

The only ones doing it, are WWE fans.

Last edited:
Goldberg is now a free agent.
Tony Khan getting ready for the huge surprise announcement like

200.gif

Back
Top Bottom