Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

giphy.gif

Not far fetched at all.

Khan wanted to sign him and start a new winning streak when AEW was starting up.

TK shows the respects to the Legends.
Not crazy to think he would want to sign a dude that had a run like he did the last time a major promotion was on the Turner Family of Networks.

Goldberg doesn't look bad when he's in there. Just make the matches short and it will be fine.

Have him put Wardlow over.

I'd rather watch Swole vs Velvet than have Goldberg on my TV. :rofl:

Goldberg showing up would help them get over 1 million. Something they haven't consistently been doing.

No matter what yall tell yourselves, Goldberg would move the needles.

was that the fat woman on the aaa ppv that was helping them guys beat up on the clown? is that the original sexy star who just gained weight or a new one?

It's a new one...she used to wrestle under a different gimmick

Switched over to this GCW show to watch the Mascara Dorada v Joey Janela...so many wrestling shows today

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican To be clear, I don't want to see Goldberg in ANY promotion haha. I just don't like him. Never have.
i wouldnt mind goldberg in aew as maybe a manager to jade with name recognition but other than that nah.

he has to bring some kind of value considering vince has been signing him for the last 15 years and we saw how many guys vince has rekeased over the last couple of years.

Goldberg showing up would help them get over 1 million. Something they haven't consistently been doing.

No matter what yall tell yourselves, Goldberg would move the needles.

He was over as **** in the 90s.

Then Bischoff gave everyone Goldberg vs Hogan for free with no buildup.

I'm talking about me, personally. Couldn't stand him then, still definitely can't stand him now lol.

Back
Top Bottom